Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Daddy's Rich Boys

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:51 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Daddy's Rich Boys

ORIGINAL: 96audia4

ORIGINAL: TKneedsS4

Thats mint.... things liek that dont happen too often around here any more because of the multiple stg3 s4's in the area. most people just avoid the S4's all together. Its kinda nice actualy and im thinking of going with the 2.8 badges so i get even LESS attention.
If you want, I have a set of 2.8 and 1.8T badges that I'm not using
ewww la la i might have to take u up on that offer haha

Old 06-27-2007, 03:19 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Trey25

haha you should have talked them into a cash wager...Making friends ain't a bad idea either.
+1

Old 06-28-2007, 11:22 AM
2nd Gear

i see this sort of thing here also. people hanging out in lots and some new kids come up not knowing anyone or what their cars are capable of and start pretending to be racers. i like how the s4 looks just like an a4, with aftermarket wheels its tough to tell if youre a n00bzilla. its even better if you somehow hide the exhaust tips so nothing really gives it away when its parked or idling at a light. i had sort of a problem with my previous car. it looked very sporty and people kept trying to race me all the time. i dont race, i dont try to race and i dont claim to be a racer. i know how to do sound, when it comes to racing or precision driving im totally clueless. so, back to my previous car, i had people rev at me all the time. at street lights or people pulling up to me on highways and signaling me to race them and such. one time an older guy, like late 40s, in a landrover suv with a wife and kids in there tried to race me. i wasnt even aware of the race. im standin at a light, lookin at it waiting for it to change, hes next to me. light changes and for some reason i glance over and the dude is glaring at me and just romps it. i didnt even bother doing anything, i just drove like normal, in like a quater mile i caught up to him and passed him just driving normal. it was sort of annoying and i never got the satisfaction of seeing a cop fly out of nowhere and catch the other person tryin to race me from a light. i really really wanted to see that happen, but alas it never did. now people totally ignore my car unless im flyin around em. this car is a ninja, people just dont see it, its plain jane, which is great! cops dont pay attention to my antics either

Old 07-10-2007, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

in my neighborhood theres a lot of kids that get supras and e class amgs from their parents... in fact my parents offered me an s6 but i said that i wanted to buy everythinig with my money.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:35 PM

ORIGINAL: bogusz

in my neighborhood theres a lot of kids that get supras and e class amgs from their parents... in fact my parents offered me an s6 but i said that i wanted to buy everythinig with my money.
If the offer is still on the table i'd be gladly willing to take that S6 :P
All kidding aside, i'm very happy with my A6 but hate the asshats who think every stoplight with an Audi is a race where they need to prove something.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:58 PM
4th Gear

Best story ever. Awsome stuff man, that kids a dumbass