Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

cute chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 01:47 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
Hell ******* no, I don't even.....

Why does this still exist? Was I referring to my prom date? DEERGOD. What is going on.
Guys remember this till the day you die. TRUE WORDS OF WISDOM!!!!

"No matter how hot, how glamorous, how rich a girl is; Somewhere there is a guy chillin on a beach with a beer in hand, glad that she is now someone else's problem."

Old 03-06-2012, 04:47 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

^^^^^

one day I hope to be that guy

Old 03-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Tech Slut

(Not that I'm much better now, still pollution, just less of a *** % within' said pollution)
Nah you're still quite ghey... you're the one that was posting threads and pics of you with no shirt on lol
Originally Posted by Pablo_Ottawa

"No matter how hot, how glamorous, how rich a girl is; Somewhere there is a guy chillin on a beach with a beer in hand, glad that she is now someone else's problem."

Thats great... truly great. I'm always that guy, but with the next problem lying on a towel next to me.
Originally Posted by 02A6Beau
^^^^^

one day I hope to be that guy
Says the guy about his wife lol...

Old 03-06-2012, 08:24 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Pablo_Ottawa

Amen to that.

When I was young, dumb, horny, and insanely stupid, I managed to get engaged to a woman, who I'll call "M", who's daddy invested a couple of million in Orlando and Laguna Niguel real-estate in nineteen-effing-fifty; she had since inherited his estate and was way over the top rich (something I didn't initially know as she felt guilty about the money and kept to size of the estate secret until shortly before I said "Good-bye"). "M" was half Polish and half Irish, drop-dead, raven-haired, green eyed beauty, and she had my number from the moment we met. The thing was, all along some little voice in the back of my head was telling me she was going to drive me so crazy that I might actually get physically violent with her as my target; a concept which I absolutely abhor.

Long story short, in desperation to get away from her I took a job some 350 miles away and moved as fast as I could; that was 1980. Since then "M" has resurfaced a few times and given me her stories of woe; she's been married and divorced twice, and both husbands, guys who may have actually been fine upstanding gentlemen before they met her, beat her so badly she needed hospitalization and in one case surgery to recover.

So, I'm that guy chillin' on a beach with a beer in my hand, and OMG, am I ever glad.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:26 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by FASTER
Nah you're still quite ghey... you're the one that was posting threads and pics of you with no shirt on lol

Thats great... truly great. I'm always that guy, but with the next problem lying on a towel next to me.

Says the guy about his wife lol...
Agreed, that is very gay, but the 1 or 2 females on this site appreciated it. So hate away, hater. I'm here for entertainment. I'll have my agent send you some tickets to the gunshow, dawg

Old 03-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Tech Slut

Agreed, that is very gay, but the 1 or 2 females on this site appreciated it. So hate away, hater. I'm here for entertainment. I'll have my agent send you some tickets to the gunshow, dawg
This post is a big LOL... Guess its hard to convey sarcasm through text. But I posted in your gym rat thread and I'm sure my pics bested yours. Please tell your agent not to bother

Old 03-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Administrator

I'm his agent and I already sent the nudes your way.

<333 taken from the first page.

This thread belongs in the homo section.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Tech Slut

Originally Posted by kriptonik
I'm his agent and I already sent the nudes your way.
This thread belongs in the homo section.
All I got from you was some seriously weird transvestite ****...

Old 03-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Old 03-08-2012, 01:17 PM
4th Gear

Your pics probably did outdo mine, I was weakkkkk. STILL AM! COME @ ME BRO

Quick Reply: cute chick