Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

cute chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 08:11 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by somebody5788
Sounds like a plan. Don't be dumb like me and go and txt after u decided to do that
Not going to man, not going to.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 PM

haha i like this thread.

this is turning into a dating site for AMZE. lol

its kinda cool tho cuz people's different sides come out.

CHEERS EVERYBODY TO A GREAT MONDAY NIGHT!!!!

Old 03-02-2009, 08:54 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by nhltfour
haha i like this thread.

this is turning into a dating site for AMZE. lol

its kinda cool tho cuz people's different sides come out.

CHEERS EVERYBODY TO A GREAT MONDAY NIGHT!!!!
Just doing what I can to support the community bros, happy monday to ya.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
4th Gear

Got moved down on myspace? haha, all so typical.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:04 PM
4th Gear

Think that's a wrap on this thread, that lasted long

Old 03-03-2009, 01:47 AM
SoCal Crew Member

dude just leave it alone at this point. if you initiate anything at this point you might come off as needy. let her be the one to spark something up. if she does, you know she's definitely interested. if not, well you gave it the old college try. it sounds like you made sure she knows you're interested though, so the ball is kind of in her court at this point.

hope this **** works out ok man. these little games get pretty old, pretty fast.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 AM

yea, honestly, the longer you forget her right now, the better. this is teen drama, I know you are like living teen drama, but there are no winners....

Let it go, don't call, text, nothing. If she comes back, good for you, and don't do anything but be cool about it.

If you start chaseing her now, she has a very high likelyhood of making you chase her, just to be sure you like her, just so she can feed her own insecurity, just to feed teen drama, for as long as you play the game.

Let her go. Don't even think about it. Honestly, think about how you are going to meet the NEXT chick. If she comes back, cool for you, cool... but if not, you have your next chick to be happy with.

You went on ONE DATE! :-) let her go if she wants to go.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 AM
2nd Gear

LOL

i do NOT miss all that ****.....life is so much simpler now, im broke all the time, but i dont have to play these games anymore....

amze, man, you seem to have great instincts as far as this chick is going, keep it up!
and keep us informed

somebody5788, we all know you are a needy little dude....lay off the TXTing!!!

hahhahahhhha
j/k man!

Old 03-03-2009, 02:44 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by love the booB5
dude just leave it alone at this point. if you initiate anything at this point you might come off as needy. let her be the one to spark something up. if she does, you know she's definitely interested. if not, well you gave it the old college try. it sounds like you made sure she knows you're interested though, so the ball is kind of in her court at this point.

hope this **** works out ok man. these little games get pretty old, pretty fast.
yeah man, I'm completely dropping it 100% percent, I'm more than likely gonna ignore her next text if it's just a simple hello as well.

****, next girl, lets get this started

Old 03-03-2009, 02:46 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by badlandz
yea, honestly, the longer you forget her right now, the better. this is teen drama, I know you are like living teen drama, but there are no winners....

Let it go, don't call, text, nothing. If she comes back, good for you, and don't do anything but be cool about it.

If you start chaseing her now, she has a very high likelyhood of making you chase her, just to be sure you like her, just so she can feed her own insecurity, just to feed teen drama, for as long as you play the game.

Let her go. Don't even think about it. Honestly, think about how you are going to meet the NEXT chick. If she comes back, cool for you, cool... but if not, you have your next chick to be happy with.

You went on ONE DATE! :-) let her go if she wants to go.
Agreed man, yeah i've been down this alley before with highschool girls. I know how they are. I'm not chasing anything but the next girl. And like I said above, I probably won't even respond to this girl if she says "Hi or hello" but possibly will if it's something more.

So typical though, she's confused, her ex BF cheated on her only like a month ago, lol. Baggage, always.

Quick Reply: cute chick