Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

cute chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Amze
Thanks bro, so how do I play this now.. Ask her on another date and take that response as a way to gauge how she feels about me.. or

tell her how I feel, (Cause so far we've beat around the bush on the direct topic) keep it simple, and see how she feels. So that way I know, and don't let this continue onward if it's nothing.

Opinions?
No, do NOT tell her how you feel until you have went out SEVERAL times. Not on a second date. The fact you ask her again lets her know your interested, that's enough.

Pick something to do that you can get to know her better, ask if she has a favorite thing to do and suggest doing it with her. See if you really like doing things she likes and learn more about her.

And trade off a bit, see if she really likes doing things you like to do.

That will take several dates, and how you feel then will matter a lot more than how you feel now.

So, just ask her out again, don't wait, don't get overboard excited, just do it and move forward slow and smooooooothhhh....

Old 03-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Thanks bro, so how do I play this now.. Ask her on another date and take that response as a way to gauge how she feels about me.. or

tell her how I feel, (Cause so far we've beat around the bush on the direct topic) keep it simple, and see how she feels. So that way I know, and don't let this continue onward if it's nothing.

Opinions?
go ahead and hurt my feelings by not specifically asking ME!

i say this:
still keep it simple. it's probably somewhat evident that she knows you're interested.
i think you need a fun date. go do something...whatever you young people do..... go karts, miniture golf, arcade games.
i think you can guage how she feels by how relaxed she is, and if she's comfortable doing goofy things. it's probably easier to sneak in a quick kiss if you're busy doing something. then at least she knows that another (and better one) will follow later in the date in private.

simple is always good.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:34 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
go ahead and hurt my feelings by not specifically asking ME!

i say this:
still keep it simple. it's probably somewhat evident that she knows you're interested.
i think you need a fun date. go do something...whatever you young people do..... go karts, miniture golf, arcade games.
i think you can guage how she feels by how relaxed she is, and if she's comfortable doing goofy things. it's probably easier to sneak in a quick kiss if you're busy doing something. then at least she knows that another (and better one) will follow later in the date in private.

simple is always good.
Hmmm, my dad was telling me he might be able to get me some tickets to a Suns game. That'd probably be a good fun date, and so far she seems pretty relaxed, we have a good natural connection and it keeps it from being 'overly awkward' like you sometimes find it to be on earlier dates.

So you're saying, skip the direct saying, I like you sorta step, and just roll with it..? I think that sounds like a smarter idea.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:37 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by badlandz
No, do NOT tell her how you feel until you have went out SEVERAL times. Not on a second date. The fact you ask her again lets her know your interested, that's enough.

Pick something to do that you can get to know her better, ask if she has a favorite thing to do and suggest doing it with her. See if you really like doing things she likes and learn more about her.

And trade off a bit, see if she really likes doing things you like to do.

That will take several dates, and how you feel then will matter a lot more than how you feel now.

So, just ask her out again, don't wait, don't get overboard excited, just do it and move forward slow and smooooooothhhh....
Good advice man I fully agree now that I think about it. I think that pushing it fast, or trying to figure out how she feels this early is a bad idea I'll regret.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

sometimes people (both men and women) are intimidated with too much information, too soon. and sometimes it's just not good to lay your heart out there until you feel very safe that it won't get sqashed. you don't want to set yourself up for rejection.
really, i think all that just comes natural when the time is right.
having no plan is the best plan.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:42 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
sometimes people (both men and women) are intimidated with too much information, too soon. and sometimes it's just not good to lay your heart out there until you feel very safe that it won't get sqashed. you don't want to set yourself up for rejection.
really, i think all that just comes natural when the time is right.
having no plan is the best plan.
I do agree

Thanks for the advice!

Old 03-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Opinions?
follow ur instincts. uve been making the rt decisions so far.
sounds like she has feelings for you other wise she wouldn't ask you over
to her house 15 min. later.

I think you should keep it simple. definitely ask her on another date...
u need to see how she interacts w/ you when you guys are alone,
and on a "date"...

but hey what do I know... sweetie's the one we should all be trying to listen to rt now/...

Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by i3uddha
follow ur instincts. uve been making the rt decisions so far.
sounds like she has feelings for you other wise she wouldn't ask you over
to her house 15 min. later.

I think you should keep it simple. definitely ask her on another date...
u need to see how she interacts w/ you when you guys are alone,
and on a "date"...

but hey what do I know... sweetie's the one we should all be trying to listen to rt now/...

Thanks buddha, you're the man.

And haha, I do agree with that. Sweetee is knowledge

Old 03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
4th Gear

She's being weird and not herself through text today, I can sense when ****'s off.

I'm probably not gonna initiate anymore text, just let it sit... we'll see how that goes.

Typical **** with any girl I like, but the ones I don't give 2fux about beg for you. hilarious.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:39 PM
3rd Gear

She's being weird and not herself through text today, I can sense when ****'s off.

I'm probably not gonna initiate anymore text, just let it sit... we'll see how that goes.

Typical **** with any girl I like, but the ones I don't give 2fux about beg for you. hilarious.
Sounds like a plan. Don't be dumb like me and go and txt after u decided to do that

Quick Reply: cute chick