Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

cute chick

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 08:12 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by m6amba
I hugged my "Cute Chick" today......
But do wives count?

Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

I hope so, cause my wife is more than "Cute" AND if I tried to hug any other cute chicks...i think Alison would have other ideas about that!!

lol

Old 03-02-2009, 02:03 AM
4th Gear

So today was interesting but turned out being great.

A lot to type.. **** updating you mo-****** is a chore.

Anyway.. So today.. So we're texting and I bring up tonight.

I get, "Ugh my mom said I can't go out tonight. Laaame. You should come to the mallll."

I Reply, "Cant go out tonight?"

She reples, "No Idk why"

I reply "Damn.. I know you really can't. But I do horrible with this sorta stuff from past experiences..."

Her "Wait, do horrible with what?"

Me "Nevermind, it's whatever"

Her "Please don't be a brat. I can still hangout I just can't go out tonight. You're more then welcome to come to the mall with me my mom and sisters if you want? But you seem kind of mad at me for something that isn't even my fault."

Me "Not mad, just disappointed. Seems like something always comes up. And I'm gonna have to pass on the mall cause i'm going shooting with a friend in a bit"

Her "Look I'm sorry. I wanted to hang out with you today. But whatever it's fine. Have fun doing whatever else you're doing"

To that text I do not reply.

Then she texts me again about 15 minutes later " Would you like to come over to my house later?"

I told her "That sounds good to me, but i'm gonna be out shooting until the sun goes down or around that time so I'll text her when I'm finished"

So later about 7pm I leave my house, head over to hers.

I got her an Arizona Ice Tea cause that's her favorite drink, we watched a movie.. I didn't completely puss out, put my arm around her, so a movie and cuddling. Didn't go for a kiss, decided not to, hopefully a date will occur this coming weekend.

All went well, watched a movie, was there like an hour after, talking, making her laugh. So all is well so far.. well kinda. I don't do well with flakey-ness even though I know she is being legit as hell. She clearly cared, as you can see above

Anyway, that's that.

ps: Actually liking girls blows wayy easier to not give 2fux.

Hopefully it keeps getting better!

Last edited by Amze; 03-02-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:10 AM

Awww... so cute. Congrats, sounds like a fairly positive experience...

I did laundry and got pulled over by a female cop, but managed to talk to her and not get a ticket. If only my date hadn't dumped me, I might have never got pulled over, but I'd probably have no clean underwear tomorrow.

Overall, you did WAY better than me. You night actually included a female, in a positive way, that actually may see you again! LOL

Old 03-02-2009, 02:11 AM
4th Gear

God I just re-read that ****, gayest thing ever, even though it's all just facts I feel like I'm 12. Jesus Christ kill me.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:12 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by badlandz
Awww... so cute. Congrats, sounds like a fairly positive experience...

I did laundry and got pulled over by a female cop, but managed to talk to her and not get a ticket. If only my date hadn't dumped me, I might have never got pulled over, but I'd probably have no clean underwear tomorrow.

Overall, you did WAY better than me. You night actually included a female, in a positive way, that actually may see you again! LOL
hahaha, thanks bro I aim high

Old 03-02-2009, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Amze
God I just re-read that ****, gayest thing ever, even though it's all just facts I feel like I'm 12. Jesus Christ kill me.
I'm probably about double your age, it doesn't change much.

Well, you do get a few friends with benefits things going on if your lucky to get you trough the rough spots.

But real dates, with chicks you really like, often go about like that.... as you get older, you eventually just replace the "mom won't let me go" stuff with the "can't leave my kids alone" stuff. Not exactly better...

Old 03-02-2009, 02:16 AM
4th Gear

I'm probably about double your age, it doesn't change much.

Well, you do get a few friends with benefits things going on if your lucky to get you trough the rough spots.

But real dates, with chicks you really like, often go about like that.... as you get older, you eventually just replace the "mom won't let me go" stuff with the "can't leave my kids alone" stuff. Not exactly better...
Yikes dude, hahaha.

Well oh well, potentially it'll all turn out well. But who knows best to just go with the flow, be yourself, be honest.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Amze
I get, "Ugh my mom said I can't go out tonight. Laaame. You should come to the mallll."
Wait, just a second... ahem, uh, so....

Is the mom cute?

Old 03-02-2009, 03:34 AM
4th Gear

Wait, just a second... ahem, uh, so....

Is the mom cute?
Haha, she's married

Good luck bro!

Quick Reply: cute chick