Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cross-post....sickening.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 10:00 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Cross-post....sickening.

I sent the link to the FBI and various news sites/programs a la Dateline, the Drudge Report, etc.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:16 PM
3rd Gear

That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever read. This world is so sick anymore. I would have loved to grow up when our parents were kids. When going out on Friday night meant going out with friends, drinking beer and smoking a little pot. I can't even say that I would feel totally comfortable leaving my home anymore. People are just sick. I would almost bet that in 5 or 10 years, this world is going to be completely out of control. I don't ever want to have kids for the sole reason that I fear what the world is going to be like in 15 to 20 years.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:19 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Trey25

I think I'm gonna throw up[:'(] Thats by far the most disgusting thing I've ever heard. Now you guys know why we kill ******* in Jamaica. They are the scum of the earth.

Are you kidding me with that post? How has Admin not taken it off this thread? My fiance's mother is a lesbian and I take complete offense to comments like this. Why would you say something like that? Keep your future opinions to yourself. I'm surprised that no other members have responded to this post. What a loser.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Senior Administrator

Cary, while I do appreciate your sentiment, I also appreciate that, inasmuch as this forum is basically based out of America, we do have free-speech traditions in this country. His comment may have been bone-headed in its conception, but he dint threaten anybody, specifically, or use any patently profane language. Offensive verbage, yes, profane language, no.

If you go around venting hate and spewing bile on everybody who voices an opinion you deem inappropiate you will eventually end up just like those whom you revile. Remember that whole "two-wrongs-don't-make-a-right" thingy your 'rents taught you? Others of us who may have felt as you do about Trey's post simply shook our heads and kept scrolling, I'm sure.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:37 PM
3rd Gear

I just can't stand stupid comments like that. I feel sorry for the people in this world that are so close minded that they use violence and stupid *** remarks like that to make them feel better and more in control.

Old 06-11-2006, 11:43 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

That is by far the most disturbing thing I have ever read. This world is so sick anymore. I would have loved to grow up when our parents were kids. When going out on Friday night meant going out with friends, drinking beer and smoking a little pot. I can't even say that I would feel totally comfortable leaving my home anymore. People are just sick. I would almost bet that in 5 or 10 years, this world is going to be completely out of control. I don't ever want to have kids for the sole reason that I fear what the world is going to be like in 15 to 20 years.
I think you're being a little pessimistic. What do you think kids are up to nowadays? Going to **** film-shoots and smoking crack beforehand? That's still a pretty typical Friday for a teenager. I don't understand what you think has changed so dramatically, or what happened that made things so different in the last ten years. And what do you forsee happening in the next five years that is already in motion, inevitable, caused by the rotation of the Earth around its axis, irreversible? I mean, **** happens, but that doesn't mean that the world is in a steady downward spiral. For example, 9/11 wasn't planned by fate; it wasn't just one event in a sequence of ever-building debauchery and disaster. It was one event, period. It doesn't signal that the end times are near.

What has changed recently is the Internet. Before the Internet, where would people like this find each other? They wouldn't; they'd probably keep their sick fetishes to themselves. All it takes is a curious Google query to find other people like you, whether that means you're an Audi enthusiast or a minion of Satan.

You're too good of a guy to not raise a kid the way you think is right. There are many, many, many less qualified parents (remember Bentframe's girl?) I'm not saying you have a duty to society, but I am saying it would be a shame that your pessimism prevented a good human being from existing.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:03 AM
3rd Gear

You can't honestly say that this world has changed for the worst though... I was just making a point when I was pissed off about that forum... I'm cooled off now.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

whether that means you're an Audi enthusiast or a minion of Satan.

Aren't they teh SAME THING?!?!?!?!? [sm=gears.gif] = [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 06-12-2006, 12:40 AM
2nd Gear

Those people need some ******* help and if that doesn't work maybe a bullet will...

Old 06-12-2006, 04:36 AM
dan
2nd Gear

It's sites like that that make me wish i kept up with the "dark side" of network security, I have no access to fun tools anymore .

Damn man, where is EHAP when you need them eh?

Quick Reply: Cross-post....sickening.