Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cross-post....sickening.

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 04:26 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Cross-post....sickening.

I'm not going to check out the site but from the quotes yuik posted above, i'm going to have to say that it's fake. i seriously cannot believe that any sane human being (at least sane enough to have free access to the internet) would think like that.

EDIT: ok i have to check this site out.....

Old 06-11-2006, 04:31 AM
5th Gear

ok this is their disclaimer:

I understand that the homosexual activities depicted herein are totally fictional. Any resemblance to actual lifestyles, locations, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Under 18? Not Gay? Exit Now!

MY OWN DISCLAIMER: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE OFFENDED BY ANY OF THE ABOVE POSTS...

ORIGINAL:

I want my oldest son tobecome infected, hes of a good age to be getting ****ed. I want to know if I can get him ****ed without him knowing it? Is there something I can give him to get him so woosy he wont know I had at least 30 guys **** him?

now this is just stupid...if he really had a desire to infect his son with aids, which by itself is too ridiculous for me to believe, than there's many easier ways to do it then having "30 guys **** him"

Old 06-11-2006, 04:32 AM
5th Gear

that is seriously the most fucked up **** i have ever seen

Old 06-11-2006, 03:36 PM
4th Gear

I don't know, bent...

Under-estimating how screwed up some people are is a dangerous business.

But I still haven't read the site. Just not my thing.

Old 06-11-2006, 03:39 PM

its a disgrace on the human race[:@]

Old 06-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I don't know, bent...

Under-estimating how screwed up some people are is a dangerous business.

But I still haven't read the site. Just not my thing.

I did read a little... Right up until I was disgusted beyond belief. And, THAT'S saying something, from a boy that grew up in inner-city Detroit, and spent a decade and a half living all over western Europe and parts of eastern Europe. I've SEEN some things I'd rather not share... But, I've NEVER seen/read anything as disgusting at THAT ****

Old 06-11-2006, 03:51 PM
5th Gear

Oh it's not fake... I watched something on one of those talk shows over a year ago... Montel or some ****. Bug chasers, they call themselves... I remember watching it then and just staring at the TV in disbelief. The world is a very, very f'd up place sometimes.

Old 06-11-2006, 08:10 PM
3rd Gear

Sorry to report how not fake it is. I myself couldn't go to the picture section, but some people did and reported back.

There is also a "meet others like us" section of the forum. It's too chilling to be fake. Sorry, bent. It is simply not fake. There are other sites that are very similar, and rolling stone did an article about it that was posted up...no, it isn't fake. I managed to get quotes from some of the more literate members, and the two quotes sound like they could maybe be from one person...coincidence. If you can stomach actually reading some posts for yourself you'll realize quickly how real it is.

Old 06-11-2006, 08:21 PM
5th Gear

Yeah man... this has been eating away at me today. It messed me up pretty good when I first heard about it last year, but I managed to move past it... this time around, it's a bit more real as there is a whole forum of people out their proud of being "poz" or looking for people willing to give them their "death seed" or whatever the hell they are calling it. It is really, really sick.

Old 06-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Administrator

I finally decided to look at that forum and OMG those be should be considered murders, they are really messed up in the head

and Jazz said it well

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Every day, it seems, I find a new reason to weep for the future[:'(]

Quick Reply: Cross-post....sickening.