Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cross-post....sickening.

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 08:21 PM
3rd Gear
Default Cross-post....sickening.

http://audizine.com/forum/showthread...hreadid=103834

If you think you have been desensitized by the abundance of disgusting **** on the internet, well, prepare to re-discover what being utterly shocked to the point of nausea feels like.

It's work safe as long as you don't venture over to the photo section...although if your boss takes a good look at what you're reading, he will probably have you arrested.

Old 06-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Cross-post....sickening.

Every day, it seems, I find a new reason to weep for the future[:'(]

Old 06-11-2006, 12:22 AM
2nd Gear

AWD, i concur. humanity at its worst!

Old 06-11-2006, 12:25 AM
4th Gear

I don't think I'm going to read any of that.

Old 06-11-2006, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear

Ya ummm im all set...

Old 06-11-2006, 01:51 AM
4th Gear

yeah, after the responses, I think I'm just not goint to look at it.

Old 06-11-2006, 03:04 AM
3rd Gear

I wish I was making this up.

Last week I put an AD on Barebacksex and on M4M. I had seven takers, so I rented a room at the Marriott downtown and had seven guys **** me and fill me with thier seed. I know two were Poz because it said so. I had at least two Poz breeders in my tight hole. The next night my wife went to be with her mother and had 10 more to breed me. One guy deffinitly had Aids he was full of sores and the other two had Tattos on them that said Aids Breeders! I was so excited to be getting Aids, and for the first time in my life I knew what I was born for! I was born to take seed from men, I love men, and if they are sick then all the more do I love them.

Now heres my greatest desire, I want my oldest son tobecome infected, hes of a good age to be getting ****ed. I want to know if I can get him ****ed without him knowing it? Is there something I can give him to get him so woosy he wont know I had at least 30 guys **** him?
Aaaaaand...

So learned a new trick to help breed guys in future. Oral never seems to be a problem for guys since risk is low for catching HIV. Well one thing I got out of trip to Amsterdam this month is how you can make this "safe" sex into much more.

When kissing a guy, gently bite his lip so you break the skin inside his mouth. he'll think it was just a little aggression and wont think anything of it. Then when you shoot in his mouth, he'll be none the wiser that your *** has a direct line into his bloodstream thru this new cut you inflicted.

Surprisingly works very well and easy to do. Plus makes it so if a guy wont bareback or get ****ed, you can still breed him.
There's an idea of what's going on over there. It's a site for people who want to a) contract HIV or (much, much worse) b) spread HIV to others, whether their partners know it or not.

Old 06-11-2006, 03:15 AM
4th Gear

no means no, Yuik......

Old 06-11-2006, 03:16 AM
4th Gear

Deragatory post

Old 06-11-2006, 03:59 AM
3rd Gear

That's not the point at all. This doesn't represent gays, it's just an example of severely f*cked up people.

Sorry, pt. I feel more strongly about this than I have about anything in a while. It just seems like people need to be made aware. If nothing else, this might stop a gay member from going to a "bathhouse" or whatever and getting infected by some nutcase.

Quick Reply: Cross-post....sickening.