Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

crazy cop story!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 02:49 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: crazy cop story!

hes off duty, get a lawyer and make sure that POS pig dosent get away with giving you a ticket, now if he was in uniform id understand but thats just bullsh!t

Old 03-21-2007, 03:07 AM

It doesn't matter if he was in uniform or not, police officers can give you citations if enough citizens testify that you committeda crime. Therefore a cop will have more of an effect on a judgeWith that being said a judge is not going to care if the officer had his uniform on at the time of the wrongdoing or not because at the end of the day he is still a cop and he still will have the same story.

Old 03-21-2007, 03:21 AM
4th Gear

but other than the cop there was noone else, he dosent know how fast they were going and eliteuning can simply say he me and my friend just took off we werent racing, the only reason the cops giving if **** is because we were talking making it look like we going to race. or something like that, either way get a lawyer and just get this over with, careful though, last time i pissed off a cop, the piggly SOB kept a close eye on me.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:23 AM
1st Gear

haha...its alright, you can take your anger out on NJ drivers, i do it ALL the time when i drive ( aka, honking and cursing)

Old 03-22-2007, 12:24 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

wow, once again my belief that cops are dicks has be reaffirmed
More like the cops that act like dick are dicks.

You could have an off duty cop in that s2000 the next 10 times you race and you would never know he was a "nice" cop if he never said anything.

1/11 "dick" cops = 11/11 "dick" cops

Old 03-22-2007, 12:29 AM
1st Gear

this type of rage isnt typical for me its just jersey drivers suck. ask anyone from the pa. or ny. or even ct they will tell u jersey drivers need to be looked out for...i honestly feel much more comfortable driving in manhattan or going to queens than in jersey anywhere.....(btw im not from nyc, im from orange county ny just proving my point)

rant done

later
I'll have to agree with you, Jersey drivers are pretty bad. NOW, girl jersey drivers....pshhh, dont even get me started lol.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:31 AM
6th Gear

no but its not that ratio, imho i believe most cops are dicks say 70% and maybe 30% are actually trying to do some good.....as a rule of thumb 90% of local cops tend to be over aggresive under achieveing morons who couldnt figure out what to do with their lives, where as state cops like troppers tend to actually want to help people and are usually much brighter and far nicer...just my 2 cents...but im right
I can agree to that. here in Cincinnati, like 70% of the cops went to this certain west side school, and if they find out that you happen to go to 1 of 3other schools who are in the same athletic confrence (greater Catholic Leauge "GCL"), then they are total dicks to you just because of what school you go to.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:35 AM

It doesn't matter if it was a legitimate race or not, it is still a public display of speed and you get nabbed for it. If that doesn't work he can give you wreckless driving which is still 6 points and automatic loss of license.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:37 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte
I don't care if you paid for it yourself (btw I'd love to know just how a 16 year old can pay for all that stuff- you sure as hell aren't working at Mcdonalds) the point is you're doing 80 on side streets and you have very littledriving experience under your belt. If you want to do 80 at least do it on the freeway.
Kilobyte don't even give me that ****, I street race, but I do it when its safe. I'm on the risky side when it comes to stuff I do in my car, but I do not "Tailgate" which is much worse than any kid who drags his car against his friend on a public street. As long as he isn't driving fast in a crowded parking lot, tail gating, driving like a jerk off 24/7 then you have no reason to get on his ***** or my ***** and make assumptions. Audis aren't even that fast, especially A4's unless there highly modded so I don't know why you dont want to see kids in Audis...? I'm almost 18, been driving for over a year, made some mistakes but have learned a lot greatly. Theres prolly people out there 3 times my age who can't even drive stick, the worst I do is drive on backroads at dangerously high speeds, not around other cars though.. most I put in danger is abandoned dogs which I have encountered coming up through a tight curve, handled it very well for my speed and avoided it all together, like a pro. I've had people infront of me do wacko **** that requires some skilled driving to avoid and so far so good. Point is don't get on peoples *****, you know you speed occasionally and if you don't, well then your a perfect robot or something. 80 in a 45 is very excessive and I can't recall any times I do that just to do it, mabye while racing another vehicle.. I have gone 120 though on completely empty freeways... I'm not a kid who thinks hes invincible, kids in highschool get in car accidents daily. Its freaky how quick it can happen to a close friend when you felt he/she was a decent enough driver... A close friend (Very good driver) just knows stick and how to handle a car well recently had a kid come into his lane and crush the entire hood/front part of his 240sx... The kid was going approx, 60 in a 25 on a turn in the RAIN, lost complete control and nailed my friend in the other lane.. how f*cking ridiculous is that. I hate dumb/crappy drivers, I might be more aggressive than most but I do it with defensive driving... I won't admit I'm a bad driver till proven otherwise and theres no need to accuse others of being bad drivers just because they street raced.

And I said what I said about the cop because I really would, that guy doesn't have SH*T on him, hes just another ******* coming off tough trying to scare a kid... he slightly provoked the whole occasion anyway being in a S2000 and acting like he was gonna race... how dumb. I'm sure the cop speeds in his S2000 all the time, he certainly doesnt own that car for comfort. So sick of ********.

In conclusion I do realize how fast a car accident can happen and that no ones bullet proof...
I am also a driver who took drivers ed, like everyone should.. I can't imagine what states are like where this isn't required, thats where the true idiotic 16 year olds lie

Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 AM
2nd Gear

thanks amze. he summed it all up. i also took drivers ed and have been driving for almost a year so come off of it. i realize going 80 in a 45 is stupid it was just kindof a heat of the moment sort of thing. i work very hard for my car and the last thing i want is an accident.....
and my friend is going to court to fight the ticket

Quick Reply: crazy cop story!