Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

crazy cop story!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Default RE: crazy cop story!

It would your word against his in court. Unfortunately I think they would go with him, good luck.

Old 03-20-2007, 07:22 PM
4th Gear

Odd, if he had such a hardon for you - he could have had you both stopped and called in a on duty officer, but then again, if he hasn't filed charges - let him do his worse. He has no case, but to give your friend a ticket and that's the worstyour friendcan get under the circumstances - what else can he do? From what you mention in your story, going to your friend's house and scaring dad is just that - scare tactics.

Good luck either way, mate

Old 03-20-2007, 07:50 PM
2nd Gear

im fwd too. but anyways he went and say the cop and the cop said if he got my licensce plate 2 he would of imponded both of our cars and took our licensces. but since he only got his and my friend didnt know me, he gave him a ticket for highway racing or something like that. so he got off with just a ticket and i got off with nothing. besides his dad calling my dad and my dad being pissed. (im only 16)

Old 03-20-2007, 07:55 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

(im only 16)
You shouldn't even have a damn license yet.

Old 03-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

(im only 16)
or be street racing

Old 03-20-2007, 09:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: i3uddha

(im only 16)
or be street racing
Yeah its thanks to dumbfucks like this kid that certain areas I drive through have a cop sitting every 3 blocks watching every move I make and checking my speed. Oh yeah and they raised the driving age here too, jacked up isnurance rates. So ******* typical.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:08 PM
4th Gear

Cops are ********, just deny and give that ****** the middle finger... right as he told me he was somebody I woulda peeled out in his face (Being its FWD Civic) and just gunned it.... An off duty cop can suck me, for real. I can't believe hes **** enough to go that far, he shoulda showed his badge and said... I'm a cop, don't be doing that stuff, just a reminder... AT MOST. Talking to your parents and being all stiff is ridiculous, cops need to bring the ***-hole meter down a bit.[&:]

Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 PM

He probably wants to scare your friend a bit, hence the parent involvement. I doubt there will be any huge deal about it outside of that. 80 isn't even that fast.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:41 PM

He has no case. If he actually has the ***** and writes him a ticket, just take it to court. He was off duty, no radar, no pacing nothing. I dont care how high up he is, any judge is above him. All he has is a pic of the license plate. If he did pace, then it was entrapment b/c he got your friend to race when he was going to do so before. Just say that you then added in if they bring you up.

That being said, he seems like a huge **** sucker, so he may try and get him while he is on duty or whatever.

Old 03-20-2007, 10:50 PM
1st Gear

(im only 16)
Yah see, them Floridians, they get thier licenses at 16 ( which i wish i had the pleasure of doing). Here in NJ and alot of other places, we dont get our licenses till were 17. AND GUESS WHAT! NJ, being the most strict state that it is, is upping thier driving age. The freshmen in my high school won't get thier liceses till thier 18, yes 18. They get thier permit at 17 and provisional license at 18. How much does that suck.

Quick Reply: crazy cop story!