Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Craziest thing you have done...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 08:48 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Craziest thing you have done...

i tore that label off my mattress.
LMAO

I think you got everyone beat Nocturnal. That definitely sounds like a life changing experience...The craziest thing I've done is tried to ride a wave way bigger than my skill level. Almost died that day but looking back it was awesome.

Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

I once thought it would be funny to step on a underground bee hive and get stung over 200 times!

It was a accident by the way, didnt do it on purpose.
where hive you been?
we've missed you.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:44 PM

So I was driving this girl home (in queens)... I was following my GPS since It was the first time I had to take her home... anyway so I'm driving through manhattan and like some of you know, a lot of the streets in NYC are one way, I was talking and not really paying attention, when my GPS told me to drive straight and make a left... But to me and the girl's surprise they were doing the construction in that area and the GPS needed a little updating. Usually I would have been able to go straight and make a left to the Queens Bridge, but they changed the traffic so that I was SUPPOSED to turn right and make a U-Turn 4-5 blocks down... Since I was religiously listening to my GPS, I kept going straight and jumped the thin sidewalk/divider separating the one way streets, everyone was honking, and that made me realize what I just did, I turned left so fast and gunned it to the bridge. I was sooo freaked out. It was like a scene from the transporter. I could just imagine what those people thought when they saw that... I know know what I would of said "WTF JUST HAPPENED?! DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?! " Luckily it was like 1am and there wasn't THAT MUCH traffic... light for late saturday night in NYC. and I was REAL lucky there were no cops in the area, that would have been jail time and reckless driving... I swear I felt like a stunt driver when I got home

Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

I once thought it would be funny to step on a underground bee hive and get stung over 200 times!

It was a accident by the way, didnt do it on purpose.
where the hell have you been? get washed over a waterfall?

in my younger years, I popped a blade on a cracked up dude who was trying to mug me outside a bar and told him I was going to cut his head off. No room to flight so had to fight. I backed him up into the traffic and he ran away when he almost got clipped by a bus. I expect he's dead by now.

Oh, yeah, climbed a water tower in college after a splitting a fifth of tequila with a friend.

Old 02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
2nd Gear

I tried selling Ford Pintos in '74.