Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Crazier driver than me.

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 03:11 AM
4th Gear
Default Crazier driver than me.

I am officially scared to s!it about this new kid i work with, 17, parents bought him and evo MR hes taking delivery of next week, brothers got a B6 1.8t which hes driving right now and during break brought over his dads M5. i asked him to take me for a spin next thing i know were going 125mph in a 35mph zone in the center median. and i thought i was a scary driver. his car got up to 120 fater than my car getting to 80. whats more we almost took out a fmaily of geese.

Old 05-07-2007, 03:17 AM
6th Gear
Default RE: Crazier driver than me.

Yeah I give him two months until he wraps the Evo around a tree, my friend who drives crazy wants to get an Evo also and I just tell him he's gonna kill himself. he has a jeep currently with a V8 and scares me to death when I drive with him because he'll take corners at speeds which I take them at, except I'm about 4in closer to the ground than him

Old 05-07-2007, 10:49 AM
4th Gear

Yeah if hes going 125 in a 35, I give him 2 months before he gets in a serious accident. Why do douche bags get sweet, super fast whips at such a young age?

Old 05-07-2007, 12:13 PM
3rd Gear

Cause their parents buy them anything they want, they dont take care of it because they know if they crash it, they get a new one.

Just another example of kids getting the easy way out. My parents got me a car at 16, but it was my grandpas 1982 ford LTD.
After that, i was on my own!
You take care of a car more when its you that buys it!

Old 05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
4th Gear

he was confident at those speed and hes a member of the autobahn motor club so it not likes a new kid to driving, but seriuosly do that on the highway not a residential neighborhood. that was probably the fastest i ever got back to work from break.

Old 05-07-2007, 02:34 PM
2nd Gear

Before taking out the M5 or his soon to be totaled EVO, dad gives him "the talk"..

You know son, this is a piece of high performance machinery, and it could kill you or somebody else. You must drive responsibly......."

Kid hears:

"blah blah blah-blah, yadda yadda yadda........"
---- He knows everything already at 17.

Of course dad is A FOOL for believing his son when he says "I know dad. I'm VERY careful. I pay attention. I'm a good driver."

Old 05-07-2007, 03:50 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

some people have to learn the hardway.....its accelerated survival of the fittest
would agree with you - except - instead of weeding out the gene pool from sheer stupidity or being taken out by a predator - these nitwits lose control flying into oncoming traffic taking the lives of innocents [>:]

see it too many time a year here...

Old 05-07-2007, 04:07 PM
4th Gear

I wouldn't call that crazy driving more like pure stupidity! I really hope you are not in the car when it takes on a light pole or any other object.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

[:@] too much car for him obviously..

some kids are ok to take on that type of responsibility at that age -
others arent...

Old 05-07-2007, 04:13 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

he was confident at those speed and hes a member of the autobahn motor club so it not likes a new kid to driving, but seriuosly do that on the highway not a residential neighborhood. that was probably the fastest i ever got back to work from break.
Sorrybut how often do you see trained professionals crash? Plus these pro's are generally much older than17.

Quick Reply: Crazier driver than me.