Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

crash post

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 01:58 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: crash post

^Ut Oh! You said the "R" word...

Old 01-29-2008, 02:28 AM
3rd Gear

A stupid mistake, but an avoidable one. I feel sorry for the passengers and driver(even though he was stupid).None of that really matters now, and I hope they all went instantly.[sm=nonono.gif]

Old 01-29-2008, 02:55 AM
3rd Gear

Pretty sad anytime i drive like an idiot im by myself.

Old 01-29-2008, 03:17 AM
2nd Gear

Sure it was a stupid decision but its still a sad story. I think the real problem that cause this are the rich parents giving their kids the cars they want to be seen in; its all based on status and the "cool factor." I'm glad my first car is a 99 GMC 454 Suburban. Why? Its f*cking huge and the only real thing the 454 can do is haul anything you could imagine. By driving a mid-grade car I learned the basics of driving and to respect my friends, family, and myself. If I was given a 500hp car when I got my licence I'm sure I would have done some stupid things considering I would not have had much driving experience. Now that I'm finally getting around to buying myselfthe Audithat I have alwayswanted I have a decent understanding of my limits and responsibilities on the road, but still have years of driving ahead of me. I have learn to respect what has been given to me and this will roll over to respect the things I buy even more. I am actually thankful I was given a hand-me-down car instead of getting the car I always dreamed of when I got my licence.

RIP 5 KIDS

Old 01-29-2008, 04:37 AM
Administrator

so sad

Old 01-29-2008, 04:38 AM
Administrator

Angry PANDA ON

bob12312357 all i can say is ur a TOTAL dumbass, change ur ways or eventually ur gonna kill someone or urself but most likely someone in ur way
casue we all know Dumbasses always surivie and the innocent people die
the fact that u clearly know the risk and ur still doing stuff like that proves u are a total DUMBASS
you dont wanna wake up some day wit ur legs and arms broken at a hospial and realizing u kill some innocent person who was just caught in ur cross hairs
I HATE DUMBASSES LIKE YOU bob12312357 NEVER LEARNING FOR UR DAMN MISTAKES AND THINKING ITS KOO TO CHEAT DEATH , BUT SHIET COMES BACK AT YOU WITH INTERIST SO U BETTER GET SMART AND DRIVE LIKE A SANE PERSON YOU DUMBASS. I HATE TO SEE ANOTHER INNOCENT PERSON OR U GET KILLED OR HURT

for the M5
mistakes happen, but most of the time people let them or make them happen
i feel for the lost lives but it was their fault, the dumbass kids, and the retarded parents
giving their reckless dumbass son a crazy machine like that was pure stupidity
the people in the care are some wat innocent but they knew wat they were getting in to

this may sound mean and harsh but i wish the kid did his reckless driving on his own so he wouldnt take other people out wit him, i hate dumbasses liek them, why cant they die on their own instead of takin other people with them
its good for society if these people just got killed on their own instead of takin innocent people with them casue it would be one less dumbass on the street

thats my opinion and im sorry if it offends you
i been on this forum for a long time and i hate to offend people
if you dont like it tell me and ill get rid of it

ANGRY PANDA AWAY NOW

happy carefree panda back

how about them Giants people

Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Senior Administrator

PAM987654321 will not change until he's a Darwin Award winner. THEN, he will, once interred, slowly change into the writhing pile of maggots he is, and then into the worthgless pile-O-bones he is, and then into the unwanted pile of dirt he is. And, the wat he bahaves, it will likely be in circumstances that, just like the 18 year-old who SHOULD have klnown better but lacked the years of experience he true;y needed, PAM192837465 will make the evening news.

When he does, somebodty PLEASE post up the vid.

PLEASE!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 11:18 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

**** happens. Were u ever young? Would u rather this happen on a highway with a 230+ mph head on impact? He rolled the dice and it wasn't a good roll. **** happens.
I can't believe I unblocked you just to read that. That is the most pathetic post I have ever read. I swear to God you have to be the most retarded person on this planet. Lets hope you get your Darwin Award sometime soon, and don't manage to kill anyone else in the process.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:28 AM
1st Gear

I think PAM98798743 is either:

A. A troll and just likes to get a rile out of people. In which case he's successful and an irresponsible shmuck who possibly re-enforces the idea in some people that its ok to do moronic stuff where ever you deem it to be safe and could possibly be responsible in part for some ignorant kid crashing his car and killing himself someday like those kids in the M5.

or

B. The stupid mother hopper we all seem to have labeled him to be.

Either way... pathetic.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

LMAO PAM..

yeah PAM it is indeed..

sad hes the one plorizing figure who can get our members, a gentle panda mod,
a be easy Jazzy mod, and a simple i3uddha mod all pissed off in the same thread.

Quick Reply: crash post