Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

crash post

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: crash post

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

**** happens, I've been in a similiar accident except we richotcheted off a gaurdrail at the 110 and then hit the tree at 40+ mph. There was nothing left of the WRX and it made the local papers. I knew what I was in for and the risk involved,I coulda easily been killed,but didn't **** happens. No law suit, I'm a man and knew the risk involeved.i've done the exact same thing on my bike and in my MR2 at the airport I fly out of. I know the risk,but choose not 2 take passengers no matter how willing. **** happens. Would u rather the exact accident,but instead of on an abandoned runway on I-95 with 10+ dead after a 220 Mph head on impact?

ur an idiot..
WTF kind of question is "would I rather the accident blah blah blah..."

id rather the accident didnt happen at all..
id rather people use good judgement.

the fact u like to post about ur close calls & brag.. as well as post scores n ur sig representing
running away from cops...

LMAO - uve got me, yup u got me...
man if ure goal is to post BS on these forums to **** ppl off& get a reaction & get attention,
well usually I ignore your idiot posts.. but hey YOU GOT MY ATTENTION

taking moderator hat off: just between u & I... if I ever came across someone like u
who endangers / almost kills me & my family - by acting like an immature jackass -
theyd defenitely get a chin check, & a beatdown..

do u contribute anything to these forums besides drama & animosity?

Old 01-29-2008, 01:00 AM
2nd Gear

Haha^ Oh and buddha I sent you a pm about the stickers!!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: Rhinop21

Haha^ Oh and buddha I sent you a pm about the stickers!!!!
chk ur pms...i replied awhile ago..

Old 01-29-2008, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

Truly a tragic event, such a shame...

ORIGINAL: SAudi
not saying it was the parents fault
I'm sorry, I disagree!
If parents are not to be held responsible for parenting; then who should be held accountable?
I'm sure most parents want to provide as much happiness as possible for their children, but at what cost...
There doesn't seem to be much weighing of good verses bad when it comes to these decisions.
Then incidences like this happen, and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach! [&o]

Old 01-29-2008, 01:12 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

true becca.. sad all the way aorund no matter how u look at it..
sad for the parents, for the victims families.. for everyone involved all the way around.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:15 AM
2nd Gear

Just because you are a moron and willing to risk your life doesn't mean it is ok for other people to enable that. They may be willing to risk dieing, but let's face it that is because they don't really believe anything will happen. People drive like that because they have most likely done so before and made it out alive so they assume it will just happen again or have never done it but heard stories from others who have.

I'm sure their parents would love this reasoning, "well my son did stay in the car, so I guess it was his decision...he WAS a grown up"

Allow me to take off my badge for one comment

I will agree to one thing Bob, do mistakes happen? Yes, you are the clear evidence that condoms do break. Although I am Christian, people like yourself make it hard not to be pro-choice.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

Allow me to take off my badge for one comment

I will agree to one thing Bob, do mistakes happen? Yes, you are the clear evidence that condoms do break. Although I am Christian, people like yourself make it hard not to be pro-choice.
lmao..

umm.. lemme first say that i would like to lawfully retract my previous statement
above about chin checking & beatdowns towards a certain parties on these forums & such
statments were made w/out the intent to possibly incriminate myself...

Old 01-29-2008, 01:22 AM
2nd Gear

I'm pretty damn sure Bob is one of those cases where an officer may show up on scene and look the other way

do continue

Old 01-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

*winks & nods*

Old 01-29-2008, 01:54 AM
1st Gear

Not only does Bob point out the fact that he's made the mistake of wrecking a WRX at 110mph, but he went on to describe making the same mistake on a bike and an MR2. Just goes to show his incredible skillz... Too bad condoms break... and although two wrongs might not make a right... some people should be taken out to a field and shot.

Dude wake up and smell the coffee.... If you want to drive like a maniac, go do it on the track. I'm sure if you keep it up there you'll eventually be banned there as well. On the street drive like a responsible citizen.

Quick Reply: crash post