Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Could I take an Altima?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:08 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Could I take an Altima?

ORIGINAL: acetrebo

Hey, just so you know, ford stuff doesnt impress audi guys much, even 67 500gt's.
Do they both run?
Anyway, I love to go to the drag strip, but I really love a good all around car even better.
Id take an audi r8 over both of your 67 shelbys.

LOL. Since this thread is already F'ed up and turned to Ford bashing, I'll take the opportunity to remind you there is a Ford that rapes the R8 on the track, the GT. Have a nice day.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:09 AM
3rd Gear

American cars=wack i think..my 2 cents

Old 09-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Z06guy

LOL. Since this thread is already F'ed up and turned to Ford bashing, I'll take the opportunity to remind you there is a Ford that rapes the R8 on the track, the GT. Have a nice day.
You guys arent going to get ahead with the Ford/domestic arguments no matter how fast they are. The fact that they look like turds is enough to care less about any power advantages they have. But to each their own.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:23 AM
4th Gear

And why are they all on our forums????

Josh

Old 09-18-2007, 12:33 AM
4th Gear

Umm...whats your point. Its still a ford. The R8 is sex on wheels and the GT is still an ugly *** muscle car. Aren't you a chevy guy, wheres the ignorant/arrogant domestic brand loyalty you guys are all too eager to display? I'm not taking anything away from the LM history of the GT but c'mon, the R8 is on a much much higher level.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: 96A4Owner

Ah, i love when people argue, the only thing that really matters here is that i have 2 1967 shelby gt 500's sitting in my garage about 5.3 miles away from my house. I repeat, Shelby Gt 500's. Thank You and goodnight.
Cool man, im on an audi site, drive an A4, and have 2 girls with in 5.3 miles i can call to smash, i can go for a ride in both and dont have to worry about things getting messy, so i think i win.......................

Ford - Foundation Of Retarded Drivers

barrett

Old 09-18-2007, 01:28 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Trey25

Umm...whats your point. Its still a ford. The R8 is sex on wheels and the GT is still an ugly *** muscle car. Aren't you a chevy guy, wheres the ignorant/arrogant domestic brand loyalty you guys are all too eager to display? I'm not taking anything away from the LM history of the GT but c'mon, the R8 is on a much much higher level.

LOL! The GT is an, "ugly *** muscle car" and you have an A4????? My, my!!

"wheres the ignorant/arrogant domestic brand loyalty you guys are all too eager to display?" I don't have any. But I see plenty of ignorant/arrogant import brand loyalty you guys are all too eager to display right here on this thread! Oh, obvious irony is sooo sweet! Please type some more, I've lovn' it. Tell me all about how the almighty A4 is better than any American car. Please? I have owned as many imports as domestics and find it HILAROUS that you guys feel superior because you have an A4. Oh yeah, I forgot, because it looks soooo much better thana Ford GT that looks like a turd. Yup. That's a very good point you make.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 AM
4th Gear

^ Did you come here just to start something? It sure seems like it.

Josh

Old 09-18-2007, 01:31 AM
2nd Gear

i think you can without the chip, nissan says its 270 hp but its a 15 sec car and thats with the best drivers. it should be close one and i raced one of those 3.5 v6 altima i took him np, 2.0t are pretty quick stock altima is not fast as it sounds and def not 270 hp to the wheels.

Old 09-18-2007, 01:39 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

^ Did you come here just to start something? It sure seems like it.

Josh
No, but like my first post said, the thread was already hijacked and turned into Ford bashing, so what difference does it make if I jump in? (granted the GT500 bragging was pointless)

Quick Reply: Could I take an Altima?