Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Conclusion

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 02:53 AM
Administrator
Default Conclusion

As I was driving down the freeway, I was just cruising and minding my own business and an Acura Integra GSR comes up behind me, he had a JDM Type R front end conversion because the only place he could be was in my rear view mirror. We had a little race on the freeway and I murdered him like he was nothing, then I slowed down to like 60mph on the far right lane to wait and see his expression. He goes behind me and wanted to go again, this time I let him get in front of me to see if I can pass him, and easily I did pass him. As I was exiting a G35 comes up behind me. He probably saw me murder the GSR on the freeway and he wanted to race me on a strait away. I don’t race strait away because I would get murdered. So he just revved up and passed me like I wasn’t even moving, I wasn’t even trying cause it would be a lost cause.

In conclusion
You know I was thinking what is the point of modifying my cars anymore, is there a point in tuning the engine because the new cars now a days are to powerful. All a punk kid has to do is buy a G35, EVO, or STi and damn I’m left in the dust on a strait away. I feel my car is out of date and obsolete now. I feel my car will always hold me back and theres nothing I can do about. To compete with cars like the Mitsubishi EVO and Subaru STi we have to go a big turbo like a K04 eliminator or GT28RS or a Stage 3+ and when a kid in those Mitsubishi EVO and Subaru STi just spend a little money on some modification they would murder our big turbo cars. I feel modifying our cars is just a lost cause because sooner or later a company will spit out a car that will murder the car that you put your time and blood in.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:08 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Conclusion

well our cars weren't meant to compete with them in the first place.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Senior Administrator

Buy an Ariel Atom. Yu cud even rule over CarerraGT's... and don't forget to put on your long undies in teh winter months.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:15 AM

Buy an Ariel Atom. Yu cud even rule over CarerraGT's... and don't forget to put on your long undies in teh winter months

Agreed.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:16 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Buy an Ariel Atom. Yu cud even rule over CarerraGT's... and don't forget to put on your long undies in teh winter months

Agreed.
should i sell one of my kidneys also, im just sayin stock cars now a days are to powerful

Old 01-17-2006, 03:22 AM
4th Gear

No matter what car you buy, there will always be a faster car. If you had a McLaren F1, then someone would have a Ferrari FXX or whatever.

You have a sporty, expertly designed and crafted German sedan. You can't outrun them all in that, so you have to enjoy the finer aspects of the Audi. Top straightline speed isn't everything. If is was, then we could all strive to have the world's best looking Buick Grand National and people could laugh at us as we drove by.

Old 01-17-2006, 04:12 AM
6th Gear

Not everyone mods their cars to show off and beat other cars. I love modding mine and I don't race anyone except myself. I enjoy transforming a car from a slow sedam to something that throws you back in your seat a little.