Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Comin to Cali soon

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 04:35 AM
3rd Gear
Default Comin to Cali soon

Well I leave for my 5 day Vacation with a friend to Hermosa Beach on Thursday the 8th. Pretty pumped, it'll be my first time in California. Any Audi meets goin on while I'm there? [8D]

Old 06-02-2006, 05:27 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Comin to Cali soon

maybe you'll like cali so much u'll stay over here

Old 06-02-2006, 05:57 AM

I'll be in cali from june 29-july 9 at Stanford University, but i'll be without my car ... I'd love to have a nice sunny highway drive for once. Feckin Seattle...

Old 06-02-2006, 06:08 AM
2nd Gear

lol .. i'll be in San Diego from June 15-21 .. my Mom lives in S.D. .. so im out there a couple times a year.. someday i hope to move out there for good..

Old 06-02-2006, 06:22 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

maybe you'll like cali so much u'll stay over here
well I am a volleyball player. so that'd wouldn't be too far fetched.

Old 06-02-2006, 06:29 AM
Administrator

i guess hit me and Turbobuda up when u get htere

Old 06-02-2006, 09:25 AM

I live in South Redondo Beach which is literally next door to Hermosa. I hope the weather holds while you're here. It's been absolutely gorgeous. Contrary to what you might think, June is usually the worst month to visit. They call it June Gloom because it's usually overcast and somewhat cold for most of the month. Currently it's been in the 90's in the valley and a balmy 75 degrees at the beach with sunny clear skies. As for staying out here, bring your millions so you can buy that perfect beach house on the Strand!

I would be happy to meet up with you or say hi, have a drink or whatever when you're out. Just send me a PM.

Cheers!

Chef

Old 06-02-2006, 02:36 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i guess hit me and Turbobuda up when u get htere
yea I think I got your numbers from a lil while back.

I live in South Redondo Beach which is literally next door to Hermosa. I hope the weather holds while you're here. It's been absolutely gorgeous. Contrary to what you might think, June is usually the worst month to visit. They call it June Gloom because it's usually overcast and somewhat cold for most of the month. Currently it's been in the 90's in the valley and a balmy 75 degrees at the beach with sunny clear skies. As for staying out here, bring your millions so you can buy that perfect beach house on the Strand!

I would be happy to meet up with you or say hi, have a drink or whatever when you're out. Just send me a PM.

Cheers!

Chef
Yea bro, just PM me your cell if you want, we'll def be looking for stuff to do at night.

Old 06-02-2006, 04:22 PM
4th Gear

enjoy Cali, its a great time when i was there. be sure to have a camara ready bc ull c plenty of nice cars

Old 06-02-2006, 09:22 PM
3rd Gear

ya cali is sweet. i have been to cali more times then i have visited my grandparents, lol.
i live in phx, AZ so its less than a 5 hour drive to san diego. its sweet.

Quick Reply: Comin to Cali soon