Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Coffee Good??

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2022, 08:01 AM
1st Gear
Default Coffee Good??

B4cd (before c diff) I was a heavy coffee drinker. After 3 bouts of c diff - and acid reflux with hiatal hernia and other side effects- I had little for .years. Just started drinking it again -'1 to 2 cups in the morning - low acid coffee and some decaff. So far, so good.

Buyer beware, and do your own research. Love my coffee!

Old 06-01-2022, 02:19 AM
1st Gear

Wow! Thanks! It will have to be tried!

Old 06-01-2022, 04:06 AM
1st Gear

Coffee helps prevent stroke and some other diseases, so I think that drinking coffee is useful. But it is important to drink high - quality properly brewed coffee, so I prefer to go to Starbucks every morning on the way to work. Now I'm looking at reusable cups on https://starbmag.com/best-starbucks-k-cup-flavors/ since I think that single-use cups cause irreparable harm to the environment, and it is necessary to abandon the habit of using disposable tableware and grocery bags.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:12 AM
1st Gear

The taste, aroma, and properties of coffee also depend on the plantation where it is grown. Arabica beans harvested in its historic homeland, Ethiopia and Yemen, give a rich flavor with chocolate notes. Kenya is famous for its coffee with a berry aftertaste. Indian coffee is very mild and slightly tart. A more tart taste with a nutty hint can be found in Brazilian coffee. But if you prefer the natural sweetness of coffee without the characteristic bitterness, you can try beans from Guatemala with the aroma of flowers and spices. Top Beans Reviews: https://coffeehustle.org/best-coffee...-french-press/ Among the coffee plantations in the Americas, the Colombian ones are in the lead. Their products are characterized by lightness, brightness and freshness, and a pronounced fruity flavor. Costa Rican and Nicaraguan coffees also demonstrate a rich taste and aroma. Beans with an exotic tobacco flavor come from plantations in Cuba.

Old 11-14-2023, 12:21 PM
1st Gear

Welcome to the future of beverage dispensing! Our automated beverage dispensing systems are designed to revolutionize the way you serve and enjoy drinks. Whether you're managing a bustling restaurant, a vibrant bar, or a corporate office, our cutting-edge systems bring efficiency, precision, and a touch of innovation to your beverage experience.

Old 08-28-2024, 06:35 AM
1st Gear

Does anyone have recommendations for durable and stylish coffee mugs? I need something that keeps coffee hot for a long time and has a good design. Where do you usually buy your coffee mugs?

Old 08-28-2024, 06:39 AM
1st Gear

For those who prefer the convenience of disposable filters, the Disposable Filters for Keurig from goodcups are an excellent choice. These filters are designed to fit perfectly in Keurig machines, ensuring a smooth brewing process without any mess. I’ve noticed that they filter out even the smallest particles, leaving me with a clean, crisp cup of coffee every time. They’re a fantastic option for anyone who wants convenience without compromising on taste.