Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

ClubSi.com has lost a good member.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:19 PM
1st Gear
Default ClubSi.com has lost a good member.

I know it's a completely different site, but i've been a member there for almost 7 years and I know just about everyone there. I've seen it before when a site loses a person and the whole motosport enthusiast community has payed their respects. So if you could either say a prayer, or drop by ClubSi and say a word, that would be awesome!

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubbthreads....Number/2136768

Hello all OT faithful. I unfortunately am posting some heart breaking news. My personal friend and former roommate, and long time CSi poster, Jaryd Boros, known on CSi as DroopyNuts passed away this past Friday, Dec. 14th.

One of our mutual friends that we went to school with at FSU called me this afternoon to let let me know that Jaryd was found dead in his car in his work parking lot sometime Friday evening in Miami. There were no signs of a struggle or shooting, and no signs of drugs or suicide at the scene. There is a toxicology report being done, and possibly an autopsy to follow. But at the moment, it appears he went to his car after work and just inexplicably fell over dead.

I am really sick over this. Jaryd was a close friend, and we hung out almost daily when he was still at FSU. For those that may be interested, I talked to Jaryd a lot about God, faith, spirituality, etc. He was always very receptive to the idea, though I don't know what decisions he may have made or what he truly believed. But I hope that he is in a better place and that we will one day get to hang out again.

If you are interested, many of his friends are leaving final notes to him and his family on his Facebook page under "Jaryd Boros" and his Myspace page under "Droopy Nuts".

You will greatly be missed buddy. Your friendship was greatly appreciated and my time at FSU would have never been the same without you. RIP

We're going to open up a fund for donations for his family, more information on that will be forthcoming.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:12 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: ClubSi.com has lost a good member.

R.I.P.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:13 AM

RIP, Jaryd

Old 12-18-2007, 01:59 AM
4th Gear

Sorry to hear about that, RIP.

Old 12-18-2007, 02:02 AM
2nd Gear

R.I.P