Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Closed For Business

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 03:19 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Closed For Business

im sorry to see that man, stupid retard kids

Old 11-25-2005, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear

thats a tough story. so will u be sending the kids family/insurance a bill for damages and lost business.
i believe that u r intitled to compensation.

it is a hard thing to do since the kid is in bad shape, but i think u should.

u/your insurance should definitly not have to pay.

Old 11-27-2005, 07:51 PM
2nd Gear

Building property insurance company will 'subrogate' (insurance term) against kid's car insurance company.

Old 11-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Site Moderator

Ok, I have a new idea. Since you don't want to injure him (a coma is a good enough punishment), and you don't want to say, "I'm sorry for putting my business in the way of your car," you should send him some flowers and a card that says, "Smooth move jackass."

Old 11-27-2005, 10:51 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Ok, I have a new idea. Since you don't want to injure him (a coma is a good enough punishment), and you don't want to say, "I'm sorry for putting my business in the way of your car," you should send him some flowers and a card that says, "Smooth move jackass."
...lol

It's true though. Even if the kid will probably suffer long term damage, it is not in any way your fault that he was drinking, he was driving, and that he has **** for brains. Don't feel like a jackass because some kid smeared himself on your business.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:46 AM
1st Gear

I don't feel guilty for his actions. People have to make choices and his was stupid. Anyways, we are going to get into it with his insurance company for sure. I am meeting with my agent this week and we will hopfully start repairs soon. I should have the police report in a few days and will find out if he was drunk and if so how drunk. Will keep everyone posted. Thanks to all for the funny comments. Helped to put a smile on and laugh a little through a bad situation.

Old 11-28-2005, 01:54 AM

damn fvcking kids. I know some kids taht would do something like that. I know a kid that was drunken and went over a cerment barkade and took out a mini mart liek at the gas station. Idiots. OO the best part was he didnt lose his license.

Old 11-28-2005, 06:40 AM
Administrator

u kno if the kid is in a coma or anything i would still peruse it
even if the kid died i would try to persue the parents
i might be heartless but hell i dont care
im sure u lost so much money

Old 11-28-2005, 07:41 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cdf619

I don't feel guilty for his actions. People have to make choices and his was stupid. Anyways, we are going to get into it with his insurance company for sure. I am meeting with my agent this week and we will hopfully start repairs soon. I should have the police report in a few days and will find out if he was drunk and if so how drunk. Will keep everyone posted. Thanks to all for the funny comments. Helped to put a smile on and laugh a little through a bad situation.
This is where it could get sticky, although it will be your insurance company's problem. Kid's coverage (if he has any) would be his "property damage" coverage under the liability portion of his policy. Many people are UNDER-INSURED for property damage. If he only carries 50K in coverage and your damages are say 70K, your insurance company may sue him direct for the additional 20K.
Hint to all youse out there. If you 'total' someone's 70K Benz and it's your fault, are you fully insured for it? Check your liability PD limits.

Old 11-28-2005, 08:24 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Your should go to the hospital and rip the life support tubes out of his throat.

Fixed

Quick Reply: Closed For Business