Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cirque Du Soleil

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 01:15 AM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: Cirque Du Soleil

I had tickets for the NY show, but ended up breaking up with my wife before I could surprise her with them. Ended up giving them to friends.

Next time they are in town, I'll have to take my new chicky friend with me.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:25 AM

i think that my dads company designed and built the scenery and **** for the one in florida... or it might have moved but it was the acrobatic one... it was the one where theres like these elevators and **** that come up out of the floor

Old 07-04-2006, 02:56 AM
4th Gear

They just opened a new Beatles themed one in Vegas. With 4-5 going non-stop in Vegas and all of that touring around the world - someone is making a boatload of cash.

Old 07-04-2006, 03:55 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

They just opened a new Beatles themed one in Vegas. With 4-5 going non-stop in Vegas and all of that touring around the world - someone is making a boatload of cash.
yea i saw a billboard for it as we were leaving the show...it's called 'Love' and apparently the entire soundtrack is Beatles songs...that'll probably be the next one i see

Old 07-05-2006, 03:37 AM
1st Gear

Saw a billboard for one today called Delerium.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:18 AM

ive always wanted to see one, next time im in vegas im going to go to one of them. I really want to see the aquatic one b/c i hear they dive into the "stage" into the pool. The stage opens doors without ppl in the audience knowing so it seems like they are diving into the stage when its really water. My bros turning 21 in dec. so we're going to vegas then and i think we'll see it then.

Gotta see if i can bribe someone at a DMV to make me a fake b/c i know thats the only one that would have a chance to pass in vegas.