Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cici's Pizza

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 02:30 PM
3rd Gear
Default Cici's Pizza

So my father and I go out to eat once or twice a week (on him) and everytime we try and pick a new place to eat. Well, today he said he was in the mood for a buffet so I said, "I've never been to Cici's let's check that place out". Yeah.... bad choice. The food there was HORRIBLE; seriously, I dont know how that place is still in business. The crust was like cardboard and the sauce was just not right at all, there was some spices in there that I think someone without tastebuds decided would be good. And the toppings tasted like they were flash cooked in some freaking psycho microwave.

/rant

Old 08-24-2007, 03:18 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Cici's Pizza

Yeah def not the best place, its always seemed like a kids place to me, or a family place were no one really cares what their eating. the only thing i like there is that the customer service is good. plus there are everynow and then the cute chick here and there. definetly not a place i would choose to go and pay for myself though.

Old 08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, their customer service is excellent. It is more of a family enviroment I think, like you said, for kids who dont know or care what the hell they're eating as long as its pizza and there are video games[8D]

Old 08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
6th Gear

there is a Cici's by my highschool that everybody went to. The food is way to greasy for me and it's not that good of pizza IMO, but they made a ton of money off of my school and gave us free drinks

Old 08-24-2007, 07:07 PM
2nd Gear

Yes, their pizza is f@cking sick. I've got a few friends who love to go there because it's cheap + buffet. It's the kind of place you take the little league team after the game.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:49 PM
1st Gear

haha, when i was in high school my friends and i would rage that place! at the time i think it was 3.99$ for all you could eat, so we would send two people in with a paper bag to fill up with pizza. we would feed seriously like 10 dudes for 8$. so so so ghetto! but hey, your kind of a cheap little bastard in high school. atleast i was. haha!

Old 08-24-2007, 11:58 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: jojoampt

haha, when i was in high school my friends and i would rage that place! at the time i think it was 3.99$ for all you could eat, so we would send two people in with a paper bag to fill up with pizza. we would feed seriously like 10 dudes for 8$. so so so ghetto! but hey, your kind of a cheap little bastard in high school. atleast i was. haha!
HAHAHAHAHA, you think your cheap now, wait till your in college. how many dare and stupid sh#t ive done to get a few bucks for gas and vending machine food.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:06 AM
5th Gear

Yeah...there's a Cici's about twenty-five minutes from my house. My mom and I went one day, not yet realizing that it was a buffet because it was new, and nothing looked good. [sm=smiley21.gif] We ended up going to Panara Bread (that place is awesome!!). [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-25-2007, 07:55 AM
4th Gear

I want all of you evil bastards to know that I am CICI and I am offended. We work hard to see that you are served luke warm pizza made with the best available canned ingredients hand picked from your local grocer's dumpters. We then carefully thin the sauces with semi-fresh tap water and add a dash of play sand for texture. We painstakingly position all of our restaurants near local animal shelters to ensure that only the freshest meats are used in our suasages and pepperonis. Our cheese is aged for five weeks in our specially tempered cheese bog where each batch of cheese is properly conditioned in the bottoms of the best shoes money can buy.....at the Goodwill. Finally, it is proven that flat carbinated drinks are much better for the digestive system when eating large amounts of semi-digestible food and so we buy all of our soda syrup tanks half full from the circle k or 7-11 stores to ensure only the faintest hints of fizziness in your drinks. So no more complaints, OK? Glad to set the record straight and please keep in mind that we have no intention of honoring our competitors' coupouns. Have a greeeeeeasy day.

Old 08-25-2007, 12:26 PM

Damn the Cici's in ur guy's areas must suck!!! Cause the two that i have gone too pizza is better than some Pizza Hut/Papa Johns/Dominos that i have had.I guess it all depends on where its at and who works there/ owns the place. And i am damn cheap not cause i dont have the $$$ but cause i chose not to waste it!

Quick Reply: Cici's Pizza