Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chunky young chicks in belly shirts

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Chunky young chicks in belly shirts

ORIGINAL: mamasaidA4

YOU GUYS ARE MEAN! j/k!

it's really sad but true..well IMO i think that a lot of the girls are binge eaters or they overeat...i myself know that i do that a lot...or they use food as a way of running away from current issues in their lives...hahaha as you can tell i read a lot of "woman-related" articles...or like sometimes it's really not that simple as losing weight...when you've reached a certain pt..losing weight is really difficult...you need that extra motivation and many people find it hard to have that...sometimes weight is genetics...if ure parents are fat...theres a good chance that you'll be fat too...unless you want to battle genetics and work as hard as possible to not be like your parents...or sometimes if u live at home u eat what your mom makes and if everyone around you (fam, friends) are fat then that doesn't really give u much motivation to lose weight...cause truthfully skiinny fit people don't hang out with the chunky ones...eh i could go on forever about this topic..

they need to start making exercise a daily routine and work it into their lifestyle..but until they see exercising as second nature and not as a chore...they're never gonna keep that weight off..or even take it off..

this isnt a simple subject wit a simple solution
but you seem well driven Jenn i dont kno how u go to the GYM in the early early morning