Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Christmas Gifts

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Senior Administrator

Let me be the first to suggest what EVERYBODY's thinking, but will not say...

:O

Old 11-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Lyman_T
If he wouldn't be a lot happier with you wearing something new from Frederick's of Hollywood, I'd say he has a screw loose. Especially if you let him open it while you're IN the car.....
WINNER!

With all joking aside, I'm actually single and you won't have to get anything for my car.
When can I take you out? LOL.

I think it's really cute that you go on a forum and asking people here for opinions.

achTTung - I don't know tho. It's only a small piece. Unless you put your key hanging outside of your pocket, no one will notice it!

Jazz - I have a feeling you DO want to say what we're all thinkin!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Senior Administrator

Krip, that's what the ":O" is for, duh!

Old 11-24-2009, 05:34 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by kriptonik
achTTung - I don't know tho. It's only a small piece. Unless you put your key hanging outside of your pocket, no one will notice it!
You mean you don't screw around with your key out in public to advertise to everyone that you drive an awesome car? Its a switchblade key for a reason. So it can be played with.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:58 PM
ladyluck

Originally Posted by AWDaholic
Krip, that's what the ":O" is for, duh!
oh please i'm a pro at that....your mom is the one who taught me....

Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Senior Administrator

^nice!

It's good to know you took Mom's basics and went Pro, tho. She never had the nerve, just did it to get jewelry from dear 'ol Dad.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Administrator

^ LAWL!!

Oh snapsss. She unleashed the Jazzy-Jazz.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:51 AM
ladyluck

^nice!

It's good to know you took Mom's basics and went Pro, tho. She never had the nerve, just did it to get jewelry from dear 'ol Dad.
Yeah, I guess she never had the proper motivation to make it to the big leagues.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:16 AM
Senior Administrator

Your first one was funnier/better.

Check HERE.
99% of their stuff will be waaaaaaaaaaaay outta your price range, but they have a few inexpensive baubbles, bangles, or beads at the lower end of the scale. You'll need to know what model # your BF's A4 is, or at least the year, but, with where you've taking Mom's basic instructions you should have no trouble having him hollerin out "OMG8EA4!!!" in no time.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:38 AM
ladyluck

Your first one was funnier/better.

Check HERE.
99% of their stuff will be waaaaaaaaaaaay outta your price range, but they have a few inexpensive baubbles, bangles, or beads at the lower end of the scale. You'll need to know what model # your BF's A4 is, or at least the year, but, with where you've taking Mom's basic instructions you should have no trouble having him hollerin out "OMG8EA4!!!" in no time.
I tried . But thanks for the website and thanks to all you for helping me out. But I think I'm gonna go a different route, because as most of you know $100 doesn't really put a dent in the price of useful items for your cars.

Thanks again and enjoy your rides!

Quick Reply: Christmas Gifts