Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chicago Bears 29 Indianapolis Colts 13

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 11:59 PM
2nd Gear
Default Chicago Bears 29 Indianapolis Colts 13

Who looked good tonight? WE DID!

Old 09-08-2008, 02:22 AM
Unhappy

LUCKY U......

Damn it......I wasn't able to watch my game today....BOOOOO
I was at my neices house and they just moved in so the cable wasn't hooked up, so I decided to go home to catch the end of the game, I pull up to my house, rush inside, only to find the stupid @$$ cable company in my area decided to cover the god damn cowgirls game instead of a so cal game....WTF I dont live in Texas why the hell is that game on ??? BASTARDS

Old 09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
4th Gear
Default http://www.nfl.com/videos

Bears are the Bears, I knew since the draft they would have a good year. I also knew that Matt Forte had massive skill level even considering hes a rookie HB.

I spent countless hours just watching his film from when he was in College. He reminds me of Shawn Alexander (when he was good) Tiny,not to huge but can juke you and has an excellent speed burst.

Orton did good..even though I am PRO GROSSSMAN....I think his chance is long gone and I hate to say this but he needs to get released.

One Qb that caught my eye was Hannie...very poise, can run with football & has a great arm along with the accuracy.I would like to see him start one full game.

Next week 2-0 BEARS!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos

Has MAtt Forte Video!

Old 09-08-2008, 02:28 PM
1st Gear

I'll admit to being stunned by that game. I didn't give the Bears a hope against the Colts. But I guess Orton was better than I thought, and the defense isn't, as I called them, overrated. And I had another stun... I've never heard of Forte. Which I thought was odd because I probably watch at least 50% of the college games every season.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:44 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Dj Spiel
Bears are the Bears, I knew since the draft they would have a good year. I also knew that Matt Forte had massive skill level even considering hes a rookie HB.

I spent countless hours just watching his film from when he was in College. He reminds me of Shawn Alexander (when he was good) Tiny,not to huge but can juke you and has an excellent speed burst.

Orton did good..even though I am PRO GROSSSMAN....I think his chance is long gone and I hate to say this but he needs to get released.

One Qb that caught my eye was Hannie...very poise, can run with football & has a great arm along with the accuracy.I would like to see him start one full game.

Next week 2-0 BEARS!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos

Has MAtt Forte Video!

Amen brother...... I agree with you on rexy.... I was willing to give him a chance but he's either hot or cold ... no warm ....

Old 09-08-2008, 11:17 PM
4th Gear

JETS!!! / Brady = done. Farve = Farve...

nuff said.

side note though... JETS!

Old 09-08-2008, 11:33 PM
2nd Gear

as John Madden would say ....... if Brett Farve were to pass to Brett Farve and flick it Brett Farve ....and so on