Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Chelsea Handler???

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 02:22 AM
2nd Gear
Default Chelsea Handler???

Where did this hag come from and who in their right mind gave her her own show???

SOoooooooooooooooooooooo NOT FUNNY!!!!

Old 07-09-2006, 02:29 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Chelsea Handler???

i saw the first few minutes of one of her shows and it was TERRIBLE!!! i believe i saw a stand-up show of hers a couple years ago and remember her being pretty funny (i never seem to like most female stand-ups), but that show is just NO GOOD.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:39 AM
2nd Gear

Yah.... i'm home sick and there is NOTHING on tv. This was the only weekend the entire summer that I have free, well not free (still had work) but it was the only weekend off from school all summer since it's the weekend before summer sessions.... and go figure, I get sick. So here I am stuck at home and there isn't even anything on tv to watch!!! I have a ton of movies but all ones I own and have already seen..... grrrr.

I don't like female comedians either really, but i got caught up watching Kathy Griffin/Griffith (wahtever he last name is) the other day and she's actually pretty funny for the most part. I kinda like her now.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:45 AM
5th Gear

yea she's pretty funny, her voice is annoying but other than that she's cool...handlers show better be cancelled soon. the few minutes i watched were so bad it literally upset me by the time i changed the channel

Old 07-09-2006, 05:49 AM

personally i find some of her first shows funny but it seems that she has sort of run out of material. When u do stand up u can do the same material for years, traveling form show to show but on TV u need to come up with something new. I guess she wasnt up to the challenge. Bring on Carlos Mencia (one of the best TV comedy shows). And tourgasm is kinda funny except dane cook doesnt do any new material all the stuff is from the new CD.

Old 07-09-2006, 06:55 AM
5th Gear

i'm gonna have to disagree with you there, apg....carlos mancia is hilarious in his stand-up, but he's too....i can't think of the word right now cause i'm drunk...but he basically thinks he's the ****, and he's not. he acts as if he's been a reigning top comedian for decades, when in reality he came up out of nowhere (because of comedy central), and he ain't ****. yes, he's a funny guy, but he really needs to lose the hot **** attitude and realize that he needs to make a name for himself before he starts acting like dave chapelle...on his show, his skits are usually pretty funny, but his whole attitude in his stage performance is out of control. he thinks he's the king of comedy, when really he's only popular because comedy central played his stand-up routine a million times last year, which is the SOLE reason why he's popular today. long story short, he's a funny guy, but needs to realize he isn't **** compared to the comic greats of the 20th/21st century.

Old 07-10-2006, 01:44 AM
4th Gear

Sorry to say, or maybe glad, to say I've never heard of her, Kathy griffith suck also in my opinion.

Old 07-12-2006, 01:21 AM

ill add to ur list, Ron White, Mitch Hedburg and George Carlin's we are all diseased.