Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cell Phone Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 AM
3rd Gear
Default Cell Phone Thread!

So I went a picked up a new phone last week (Thursday) after having my previous phone for a two years. A good ol' Nokia, got to hand it to Nokia, it was a solid phone. I'm with Verizon and went into thinking I was gonna walk out with the Black Chocolate. A buddy of mine has one and I thought they were pretty cool and packed with features. My cell phone store was out of Chocolates so I ended up getting the new Motorola MotoKrzr, just like the one below, due to hearing many problems with the heat-sensative buttons. I'm pretty pleased with it as the battery life is supposed to last a while and it's got some nice features and some improvements over the Rzr. Though, I got a little discouraged when I saw the battery needed to be charged after a night of charging and a day of being on. Must have been because I used it too much exploring the features since it's still full after charging last night.

So what do the members here use as a cell and how do you like it? Anyone big time cell phone junkies that always like having the newest phones or trying the newest companies *cough* Helio *cough*, though I've never liked Helio that much.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Cell Phone Thread!

I upgrade phones every 6 months, always have to have the latest and greatest.. right now im rocking an Ipaq, but might wait to upgrade till the Iphone comes out

Old 02-20-2007, 01:45 AM
5th Gear

yea i got the good ol razr lol, but my cousin is really into his phones and i guess either has one now or is getting it soon that run linux and some crazy ****, i dunno he is really big in to that stuff but he showed me alot of pix and stuff and it looked pretty sweet
ORIGINAL: Redgoat

I upgrade phones every 6 months, always have to have the latest and greatest.. right now im rocking an Ipaq, but might wait to upgrade till the Iphone comes out

Old 02-20-2007, 01:46 AM
3rd Gear

I had to Google the Ipaq to see what it was. Rocking the bluetooth too? The iPhone looks pretty cool but for $600 I'm not really sure.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:47 AM
Administrator

i think its an addiction, and i need help [&o]

Old 02-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Site Moderator

I still have my Nokia 6200 from 2003. It's taken a severe beating and still keeps going. I even dropped it out of the cargo door of the plane I fly on. It's about a 17 foot drop onto concrete. The only results were that the front cover came off and has a small dent from when it hit. The paint is wearing off and it recently got a small crack in the cover. As long as I can still make calls and text, I'm keeping it.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:02 AM
3rd Gear

Do you guys look on Sony Ericssons??? Those are very few in the States, but they are really good.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Site Moderator

The only Sony products I buy are for the Playstation.

Old 02-20-2007, 02:11 AM
5th Gear

EXACTLY sony BLOWs at everything else they attempt to do!!!!

and I HATE their phones
ORIGINAL: BaconBait

The only Sony products I buy are for the Playstation.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:28 AM
Administrator

i have the samsung D900
i really love the camra and the phone is alrite also

Quick Reply: Cell Phone Thread!