Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Search

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2022, 10:27 AM
1st Gear
Default Car Search

I want to buy myself a new car, but I can't find a practical and roomy enough one yet. Maybe someone knows where you can find such cars?

Old 07-04-2022, 10:36 AM
1st Gear

Since I have a large enough family, I decided to buy some kind of minivan so that the whole family could ride in it comfortably. My choice was on the nissan elgrand and I found a website that helped me import it from Japan! I think that milking many it will also be very useful, so try it, the cars are really very comfortable and good!

Old 10-19-2022, 12:25 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by DavidTurner
Since I have a large enough family, I decided to buy some kind of minivan so that the whole family could ride in it comfortably. My choice was on the nissan elgrand and I found a website that helped me import it from Japan! I think that milking many it will also be very useful, so try it, the cars are really very comfortable and good!
These mpvs are probably the equivalent of a S class or range rover in Asian markets. They are designed to be large, luxurious land yachts, and they are now fairly affordable. In my opinion, they are considerably cooler than their European counterparts. The Nissan rogue tire pressure warning system occasionally distinguishes between low filling pressure and another odd side effect. A recognised pressure signal is transmitted as a radio wave via a sensor transmitter coordinated with a valve installed on each wheel.

Old 11-01-2022, 04:28 AM
1st Gear

When choosing transportation for their own , everyone pays attention to certain aspects. For me, it is comfort and quality transportation. Renting a bus in Munich for transportation can give very good results https://bcs-bus.com/charter-bus-munich, I had to use such services, and I liked them. Prices are calculated depending on the type of service, seasonal availability of transport and the number of reservations made by the client.

Last edited by jeksonpip; 11-01-2022 at 05:01 AM.
Old 11-02-2022, 06:07 AM
1st Gear

There are now many places where you can solve without problems

Old 11-02-2022, 06:09 AM
1st Gear

By the way, I recently bought my first car. It's a Chevrolet Silverado. It's just beautiful. So I save my car and go on long trips only on toll roads in the US https://www.uproad.com/blog/us-states-with-toll-roads . Those roads have good pavement. Toll roads today are not congested.

Old 11-04-2022, 09:16 AM
1st Gear

It's hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

Old 11-12-2022, 04:50 AM
1st Gear

I have an old Ford and I will never part with it! i like to drive my car to my country house and with waze i always get to the place by the best route. Learn how to remove waze ads and use this solution without being distracted by ads