Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

"Car industry winners"

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 04:53 AM
1st Gear

their photos of small firearms having proven ineffective, the Mighty Internet Power Rangers now...... post photos of larger guns! ROFL!

Jesus, I couldn't make this stuff up... lemme guess... you reduce your enemies to fits of uncontrollable laughter, right? that's your technique right?

Old 12-29-2008, 06:56 AM
2nd Gear

lol....your full of yourself, or wait, maybe its your boyfriend your full of?

so convienent that the gay man picture is gone.....must be true then....
stfo n get off our board

Old 12-29-2008, 07:27 AM

Sorry guys. I'm just going through a really rough patch with my boyfriends. He keeps wanting to have an orgy with the entire San Fransisco fire department but I tell him I can only take three of those guys at a time. So I'm a little moody... Plus, it's my time of the month again, and you all know what that means.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:27 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by m6amba
lol....your full of yourself, or wait, maybe its your boyfriend your full of?

so convienent that the gay man picture is gone.....must be true then....
stfo n get off our board
Natural that you should complain the loudest since you're the one who started the whole thing, huh? And why, just because your fragile sense of masculinity is threatened by someone who takes care of himself?

You coulda stopped it anytime you wanted, by simply not responding. But in addition to being a *****, you're a stupid *****. It's been fun showing you up, but like all good things it's gotta end. See how long you can keep it up without me

Oh, one more thing....

Originally Posted by CLX
My ending was way better.
This person is a 12-year-old girl, right?

Old 12-29-2008, 07:29 AM

Look baby, I don't know who you are, but the only person who can use my name is someone who's in my pants. So, if you're not going to put out like you know you want to, get off the boards!