Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

car got keyed

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: car got keyed

Yeah, KARMA, I'm still tryN ta pay Karma BACK for ALL those KILLS I had, on my drive back to DC from Detroit, in tha SNOW, two weekends ago. Musta been a hunnert-fiddy, or more. Beemers, Jeeps, Porsches, Buicks, EVERYTHING!!! I passed 'em UP-hill, DOWN-hill,FAST-lane, s l o w-lane, on the shoulder (TWICE!!!), TRUCKS!!! Cars, 4-by-4 pick-'em-ups, it DINT matter... I PASSED EVERYBODY that was in front of me, for 10 (count 'em 10) hours on the road, from Detroit to DC...

NOW [:@]I gotta stop and rescue old lady's from being stuck in trees; help cats across teh street; BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, fercryinoutLOUD!!! Be nice to people behind the counter at fast-food joints!!! You name it!!! I gotta BE nice...[&o]

Karma! Don't get me started...

Excuse, me. gotta go, I hear a Fire-Engine. ANOTHER old Lady stuck up in a Spruce, I think...

Oh, and, sorry about your paint. Don't worry, Karma'll gettem.

Gotta go!

//wanders ou to car muttering about "Karma..."

Old 03-06-2007, 01:51 AM
2nd Gear

got it done at a meineke here in ffld. its good work, but honestly too loud for my taste (the drone in the 3k range is unbearable), i shoulda just went with a milltek setup initially, so imma just go with milltek and part out the muffler and resonator on ebay

oh well, ill learn to do things right the first time sooner or later

Old 03-06-2007, 01:52 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Yeah, KARMA, I'm still tryN ta pay Karma BACK for ALL those KILLS I had, on my drive back to DC from Detroit, in tha SNOW, two weekends ago. Musta been a hunnert-fiddy, or more. Beemers, Jeeps, Porsches, Buicks, EVERYTHING!!! I passed 'em UP-hill, DOWN-hill,FAST-lane, s l o w-lane, on the shoulder (TWICE!!!), TRUCKS!!! Cars, 4-by-4 pick-'em-ups, it DINT matter... I PASSED EVERYBODY that was in front of me, for 10 (count 'em 10) hours on the road, from Detroit to DC...

NOW [:@]I gotta stop and rescue old lady's from being stuck in trees; help cats across teh street; BUY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, fercryinoutLOUD!!! Be nice to people behind the counter at fast-food joints!!! You name it!!! I gotta BE nice...[&o]

Excuse, me. gotta go, I hear a Fire-Engine. ANOTHER old Lady stuck up in a Spruce, I think...

Oh, and, sorry about your paint. Don't worry, Karma'll gettem.

Gotta go!

//wanders ou to car muttering about "Karma..."
haha ps that was one of the funnier posts i read in a while

whatever youre on, ill take some too

Old 03-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: fenderstrat1184

whatever youre on, ill take some too
I'm taking MASSIVE doses of "the life I've led, so far." I'm not sure you'd be able to handle either the dosage OR the effects, long-term. As near as I can tell the FDA has labelled TLILSF as "EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS" to the continuance of life, as we know it... So, I can't legally share any with you, anyway. My apologies[]

On the bright side, it do come with a minty aftertaste

Old 03-06-2007, 04:06 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Jazz... u must seek enlightenment...
[:-]

Karma.. i3uddha...

nevermind...[:-]
so howd u save the old lady from the tree? & what kind of girl scout cookies did u buy
from the cat?

I digress.. any pics yet of the damage?[&o]

Old 03-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Senior Administrator

Funny but TROO!!!

I actually DID pass EVERYbody I came up against, two weekends ago, while driving back from Michigan, in the SNOW. I did pull over, ofr an hour-ish, to take a nap around 6am, but, I figure I averaged about 50+mph, during my time on tha road. On some of the uphill parts I hit as much as 80, or better. But that was mostly in Ohio. PA's a different story, but I still made my BEST time uphill and touched on 70+ on more than a few occassions. After passing the divide I haad to throttle back, considerably, because it was mostly downhill, and I dint wanna go zoooooooomin off the side of any mountains... Still, my Quattro and, MORE IMPORTANTLY, my Falkens kept my azz where I wanted to be, PASSIN ALL the slow-pokes who dint have Quattro & Falkens.

Anyway, I think I'm going to follow through with my letter to Falken tires, telling them how phenominal I think their tires are/performed. I've driven AWD cars long enough (about a decade, off/on) to know that w/o GOOD tires AWD is just a rilly good way to break ALL 4 corners loose at the same time...

So, after typing my "massive doses" comment, above, and feeling pretty smug about my cleverness concering old ladies in trees, I drifted off to sleep. About 30 min ago there was a POUNDING on my front door, and when I opened it there was a ireman standing there! Apparently there was a co2-leak, somewhere in my building, and they needed to come in and check. I guess I dreamed them into my reality, huh?

Being Muslim, Karma doesn't rilly enter into my belief-system, but, there are stranger things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your reality... (I know I screwd that up, slightly, but it's fairly accurate, ain't it, Billy?)

Old 03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
2nd Gear

i am scared of my car getting keyed. my first car got keyed for no reason at high school, but it was a POS, so it wasnt so bad. my moms camry got keyed, like half the car length. my eclipse got hit with bricks, huge chunks of asphalt, so thats worse than keyeing and they tried to smash my rear window but it didnt break. i fvcking hate people

Old 03-06-2007, 08:01 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Start calling you "Earl" instead of Jazz

That sux about your ride, mate. Just another display of how lowlifes tend to lash out instead of aspire to such driving excellence...