Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Car Flags...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 03:22 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Car Flags...

what do you want to put flags on there for? just curious...

Old 08-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Administrator

Brian what badge is that you have on the right side of your trunk? I kinda like the look of that

Old 08-16-2005, 05:09 AM
5th Gear

it's a german flag badge...you can get em on ebay for like 10 bucks iirc...under the flag is the quattro badge i got from lauren, painted black

Old 08-16-2005, 05:21 AM
Administrator

can you get a close up pic of it?

Old 08-16-2005, 05:26 AM

YAR!!!! NO!! I'm not going for the "friggin chav-like! Looks cheap and nasty" look, I mean I dislike chrome. I ******* hate those damned window flags but I want flags for my trunk on both sides... or the hood. I was hoping there might be a way to attached window ones to the trunk.

Ive seen that one trunk flag, Panda, and thats really close... but I want them on both sides of my trunk, instead of dead-center.

This weekend, one of my brothers is getting married. He is very conservative. Me and my other brother are the "ones you dont speak of" in the family... we have found some way to "embarass" people and have rumors spread about us. With family spread around the country, these rumors have to be put to rest as our family gathers into one place. We are going to prove we are degenerate ********.

Are we ********, though? Not really... its much easier to add to it and just let them accept us for who we are.

The plan is to utterly discombobulate my brother... drive up in the car he hates most (my car) with dual pirate flags on the trunk, blarring hip-hop, wearing all sorts of weird ****. Some relatives think me and my other brother are gay... we might be holding hands the whole time.

We just want to make him blush and try to shun us even more because... we dont give a ****. The wedding is going to be great, too! Im wearing a black tie with red shirt, while my other bro is wearing black shirt with a red tie... it's going to be a night to remember.

Thats why Im asking about the car flags... and also, it would be cool to have them.

Old 08-16-2005, 05:34 AM
5th Gear

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GERMA...spagenameZWDVW

there's one on ebay...here's a close-up of one on the car...

Old 08-16-2005, 05:47 AM
Administrator

sweet i just did the buy now.. thanks Brian!!!!

Old 08-16-2005, 05:53 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: EvilA4

YAR!!!! NO!! I'm not going for the "friggin chav-like! Looks cheap and nasty" look, I mean I dislike chrome. I ******* hate those damned window flags but I want flags for my trunk on both sides... or the hood. I was hoping there might be a way to attached window ones to the trunk.

Ive seen that one trunk flag, Panda, and thats really close... but I want them on both sides of my trunk, instead of dead-center.

This weekend, one of my brothers is getting married. He is very conservative. Me and my other brother are the "ones you dont speak of" in the family... we have found some way to "embarass" people and have rumors spread about us. With family spread around the country, these rumors have to be put to rest as our family gathers into one place. We are going to prove we are degenerate ********.

Are we ********, though? Not really... its much easier to add to it and just let them accept us for who we are.

The plan is to utterly discombobulate my brother... drive up in the car he hates most (my car) with dual pirate flags on the trunk, blarring hip-hop, wearing all sorts of weird ****. Some relatives think me and my other brother are gay... we might be holding hands the whole time.

We just want to make him blush and try to shun us even more because... we dont give a ****. The wedding is going to be great, too! Im wearing a black tie with red shirt, while my other bro is wearing black shirt with a red tie... it's going to be a night to remember.

Thats why Im asking about the car flags... and also, it would be cool to have them.
lol, i guess i missed this post....sounds pretty interesting. i'd love to see some pics of the occasion...and i LOVE the pirate flag idea.

Old 08-16-2005, 05:54 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

sweet i just did the buy now.. thanks Brian!!!!
no problem

Old 08-16-2005, 05:57 AM
Administrator

yeah we seriously need pics of that.. damn your a stud and have ***** for doing that!!! CANT WAIT to hear how it all went down

Quick Reply: Car Flags...