Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

CaLeNdAr BoYz of AF

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default CaLeNdAr BoYz of AF

as promised, just a little something ouTTie and i did for you select few. i'm not mean by nature, so i went easy on my half. and i'm not good at photoshopping or anything like that so these are my calendar entries. (i have the even numbers)

It’s a “
It’s a “Redgoat” February!

This guy has a thirst for the high life, but just remember he’s really a wolf in goat’s clothing. Beware of what may or may not happen after his 8th pitcher, as he starts getting frisky, and this starts looking goooooooood (and “tail” has a whole new meaning):

Favorite ice cream flavors: Rocky Roadkill, Fudge Wapner and Cookies n Crack
Likes only women whose name begins with “Q”.
Dislikes cheese filled weenies and chocodogs.

April is dive into spring with Acollicot’s Adventures

This is a Midwestern corn fed boy at his finest! His “other car” is a John Deere and he romances his lady friends with his pearly white smile and free rides on his tractor. His Audi has been modified nicely with this replica of his toddler car seat. Eye protection had to be added after the “incident” with the migrating Canadian geese.
Heros: Amelia Earheart and Charles Lindbergh

June….is eat, drink and be happy about accelerated gastrointestinal bowel syndrome!

Now, this man gets excited about a gourmet meal…and as a last ditch effort to attract customers, they put meat in the burgers…but the only thing secret about the sauce is that it expired in March!
We’re all hoping SocalJoe survives for next years calendar. As a side job, he’s modeling the spring collection t-shirt, a “must have” for your wardrobe!
Favorite cocktail: Kaopectate Shots every 4 to 6 hours as needed.

August is grammy wannabe nominee, MrFlippant

His critics say his music just hasn’t been the same since Vanilli left the band, but never the less, he’s keeping busy doing benefit concerts for the tone deaf. His band now includes Uncle Bob on the touch tone phone.

October is “Confused Carlos” Month

A brave new member, less than one month associated with this prestigious forum but gaining fast recognition. With under 200 posts to date, he has been tracked with 3,782 hits on the Thong Thread (big brother is always watching). He called October as his birth month in the thread, but lists November as his birth month in his profile. My greatest sympathies go out to your mother who apparently was in labor for an entire month….but then again, congratulations to you, who gets to celebrate a month long birthday. I want to be invited to that party!

December is JP’s month….JP stands for “Just Precious”!!

(I’m afraid I’m gonna have to confiscate that fine bottle of Bordeaux as it won’t be ready for you to drink for another 31 months.) Mr. J. P., I can tell you are a born adventurer and like smashing spiders with your bare hands and walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night with the lights out. Am I right? You would probably rather sustain a crippling injury than do anything the easy way. I can also see, as a snazzy dresser, you probably like the night life with the pretty gals….if only you had an Audi…imagine the possibilities!! I won’t say anything mean because you’re the man who keeps my signatures stylish! If you enjoy wine, you’re A+ in my book!

Old 02-22-2008, 04:40 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: CaLeNdAr BoYz of AF

awesome great job and pretty damn funny cant wait for the odds tp come out

Old 02-22-2008, 05:12 PM
2nd Gear

Mine has to be for May, as thats my month of birth!

Le Taureau..

Old 02-22-2008, 05:37 PM
SoCal Crew Member

[sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif][sm=smiley32.gif] Very nicely done.....lol

Old 02-22-2008, 06:04 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

Mine has to be for May, as thats my month of birth!

Le Taureau..

I already have May, so maybe next year you can battle me for it, but since we are doing a shirtless calendar I think I'll win.

and where is Outtie with her half of the calendar?

Old 02-22-2008, 06:36 PM
2nd Gear

haha that is great I cant wait to see what outtie does!

Old 02-22-2008, 11:27 PM
4th Gear

Mr. January - Whiplash
Mr. January knows exactly how to start the year off right! That is, of course with fine dining and high fashion! Regardless of his small wrist size, wearing the bracelet from his Birthday party last year is a fashion MUST. So, our feller just doubled it back preventing himself from the embarrassment of wearing the pink one for kids. When headed out for a night on the town just remember, true friends tell you the correct meeting time. It can be pretty tough to sit in a room by yourself.

New Year’s Resolution: Make some “true” friends, by telling the lamest stories possible!
Name:  DSC00335.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  13.6 KB

~*~

Mr. March - germantech
This lucky leprechaun knows exactly what ladies of all ages wish for... and that’s four more beers! Forget pots of gold and rainbows, his lucky charms are limited to manly stars and roses. If you find his bucket at the end of the stream, it will surely be filled with gift certificates to the lavish hair club for men.

Name:  100_0335.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  37.0 KB

~*~

Mr. May - CAB509
Our little May flower certainly brings April showers... To the eyes of all who are around when he informs them of his required matching uniforms. Reaching the peak has never looked so bleak until now! I wonder what badge these boys earned for keeping the scout’s honor on this hiking extravaganza... I’m sure it had nothing to do with doubling up in their sleeping bags. What else are you supposed to do when there’s a shortage... right?
Name:  n1414890976_30107264_7863.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  22.5 KB

~*~

Mr. July - AWDaholic
Mixed messages and confusion, the people around him don’t know what to think! Should they laugh? Or should they cry? Most just look to the sky! Jazz is a firecracker, although some have claimed it’s not just his personality that’s explosive... That explains his receding fade!
Name:  DEE409CB1DF045D9877E65C0584D5C07.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  13.0 KB

~*~

Mr. September - swaynest
When going back to school, make sure you learn that nobody throws up the peace sign anymore! Further evidence shows that the Jessica Simpson impersonator is no where near impressed. Swaynest and his friend (who obviously snatched this chick out of a crowd because that's the only way she'd ever be next to him) have completely blown their chances for a 3-some... as if there ever were any!
Name:  n879480654_1625930_1884.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  11.9 KB

~*~

Mr. November - McGovs1.8B5
Fishing can be a great way to relax on a lonely rock island! Although being alone is no excuse to spill your beer... How many sips does it take before the sun evaporates your brew? According to McGov just one, then use the rest as bait!
Name:  PICT0166.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  67.4 KB

Old 02-22-2008, 11:35 PM
2nd Gear

Nice! It's so much better to give face to a name.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:16 AM
SoCal Crew Member

to funny thanks for the laughs

Old 02-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

[sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

wow.. ladies.. that was absolutely fantastic. Bravo.
HILAROIUS.

mad props / mad skills.
let me know when 2009 calendar tryouts begin. im in.

Quick Reply: CaLeNdAr BoYz of AF