Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

C.I.S.S.P. 24Oct10

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Congrats buddy!

Old 12-16-2010, 02:44 PM
Senior Administrator

NEXT is the C.A.P (Certified Authorization Professional - formerly the Certification and Accreditation Professional) cert. Only costs $419.00/test. And, since 7 CAP domains were pretty much also covered in the 10 domains of the CISSP, it should attainable without committing myself to an institution to study for it. That'll be in Feb (the next time they have an open test seat that's near to where I live).

After that... CEH? CPP? ???

One step atta time!

Old 12-16-2010, 05:54 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Hey Jazz,

As long as you are racking up certifications, please send me a few thousand $$$. I will be more than happy to print you out a bunch of official looking "certificates" with a bunch of ridiculous letters on them that stand for words, that when put together don't really mean anything.

but in all seriousness, congrats

Old 01-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Senior Administrator

My VERY NEXT cert will be the B.A.D. (Beau's A D!<k) cert... I wonder what it will qualify me for?!?!?

Thanks Mang! We gotta make a G2G happen for us Mid-Atlanteans... In fact, check out teh "Regional" forums section for a *nice* surprise I did especially for all you Mid-Atlanteans!