Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Buy your gift card with % discount

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2023, 05:26 AM
1st Gear
Default Buy your gift card with % discount

I am offering gift cards at discounted prices to the market, instead of risking your money around P2P transactions that sometimes you can lose money.
Come here and choose the type of gift card you want with my credibility and security (I will provide pictures of the gift card you received within 24 hours)
Wondering about the origin? Wondering about whether the money you are going to use is clean?
You can trust me about it's origin, absolutely not illegal, I have made legal transactions to get it.
  • I only accept BTC and USDT as a payment method, 1 block confirmation is a condition to make sure you have made the transaction, the gift card will be sent to you shortly after.
  • You must send first or escrow required (you pay for it).
  • For Google Play and Itunes, people in other region must change the store in the correct region to be able to usd easily
  • If you do not trust me for anything, please do not contact me

Old 05-01-2023, 09:29 AM
1st Gear

He is not willing to provide any proof his gift cards are legit besides a picture after 24 hours due to "personal reasons"(lol). He is just another reseller selling potentially scammed physical gift cards.

Old 05-01-2023, 09:35 AM
1st Gear

Hey guys, stumbled upon this post, and I gotta admit, it sounds pretty interesting! I've always been a little nervous about buying gift cards from strangers online, so having someone reliable and trustworthy like you sound great.
But I'm actually here because I'm on the lookout for some gift ideas myself. I recently discovered personalized gifts, and I'm particularly into these custom photo keychain. You can put any photo you want on them, so they're a super thoughtful and personal gift.
Anyway, I wanted to hear from y'all - have you ever given or received personalized gifts before? And if so, what kind of stuff did you get? I'm always looking for new ideas to impress my friends and family.