Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Business Degree Plan Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2023, 05:14 AM
1st Gear
Default Business Degree Plan Help

What kind of degree do you want?: General Business (or whatever business degree you can test out of the fastest)
Current Regional Accredited Credits:

Local Community College: 9 credits
BAS*160: Introduction to Business
Credits: 3 Credits
A
BAS*120: Personal Finance
A
CIT*155: Web Page Development
A

A Private University: 9 credits
CPS*122: Beginning Business Computer Ap
A
HIS*101: World History I
A
HCP*201: Developmental Psychology
A

Another University (in the process): 9 credits
BBA*295-301: Business Communication
A
NUTR*101-303: Nutrition and Well Being
A
SPA*101-303: Spanish Lang & Culture I
A

Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits:
CLEP Principles of Management - 64
AP Environmental Science - 3

Total Credits: 33

No certifications

Budget: I have up to $7K in assets. I can pull money from it at any time. I'd like to go the cheapest and fastest route possible for my degree.
Commitments: None, just a college student.
Dedicated time to study: I can study as much as is needed throughout the week and weekends.
Timeline: Finishing the courses required for the degree as fast as possible would be ideal. I would like to finish end of Spring 2022 or earlier.
Tuition assistance/reimbursement: FASFA is covering my semester’s tuition currently.

I tried CLEP recently and I like it. I prefer testing out but I don’t mind other routes, except for essays I hate them. I just want to have a degree plan that will help me graduate with a business-related degree in the cheapest and fastest way.

Old 03-21-2023, 06:20 AM
1st Gear

Cheapest and fastest would be UMPI. BUT, that would require writing essays/papers, which you've said that you don't want to do. Next cheapest Excelsior, but they require 30 UL credits and (IIRC) they don't make it easy to obtain one of their business degrees. I remember ss20ts tried Excelsior before eventually settling on UMPI.

Old 03-21-2023, 07:59 AM
1st Gear

Hey there! I know this post is a bit old, but I wanted to chime in with some suggestions. It sounds like you're looking for a fast and affordable way to get your business degree. I actually found some great information on Customized Business Valuations services that could potentially help you out. I would suggest checking out the link https://www.successionresource.com/valuation for more information. As for your degree plan, it seems like TESU could be a good option for you based on the information you provided. It's great that you're open to testing out of courses - that can definitely save you some time and money. I wish you the best of luck in your business endeavors!

Old 03-30-2023, 11:10 AM
1st Gear

If you need advice on how to run your business, I can recommend using a variety of software and tools to streamline your workflow. This is especially important when working with documents. Click here to read more about document management. This can greatly improve your business by giving you more time for more important tasks.

Old 03-15-2024, 08:31 AM
1st Gear

Hi. Supply chain optimization software should fit your business goals and all other processes of your company. When choosing a supply chain planning optimization software system for your company, there are many factors to consider. These may include the total cost of ownership of the chosen solution, reliability, quality support and finally your ability to evaluate all features before making a decision.