Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

BOOOYAAAH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: BOOOYAAAH!!!

ORIGINAL: kelly

A in religion class? that's great chaos....would you like to lead us all in prayer?
followed by some good Chiba rituals...

GRATS,

Old 12-12-2006, 04:08 PM
3rd Gear

way to go bro.. i had to take a few of those at my college, it was a small catholic school

Old 12-12-2006, 08:29 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

waht the eff were you doing the whole rest of the semester...lol. Glad you puleld it off but damn...
hmmm...lets see....there was a lot of beer....a lot of weed....a lot of women....a lot of alcohol....a lot of hangovers....a lot of car problems...and very little going to class lol but the past month i've been bringing everything up. little late to start but o well, i plan on bringing everything up next semester so i wont lose my scholarships.

now i gota head to the gym followed by the library and study for the next 24 hours straight...again, so hopefully my statistics exam will turn out the same as my religion one. i would be in the best mood EVER if that happened, cuz its almost the exact same situation as my religion class lol, right now i got a C but the exam counts as my exam and i test i missed cuz i was "sick" again so thats 40% of my grade right there. college professors are easy to persuade lol

Old 12-12-2006, 08:56 PM
5th Gear

lol i got a prayer

Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in your...your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors...

lol
ORIGINAL: kelly

A in religion class? that's great chaos....would you like to lead us all in prayer?

Old 12-13-2006, 09:36 PM
5th Gear

I AM A FUKIN GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i needed at 74 on my statistics final to get a B in the class and i totalled up all my problems that i know i got right (and even subtracted a few for worst case scenario) and i still got a 81 haven't gone to that class all year. only on test days and i still pulled a B. my grades were such **** like a month ago and now i managed to pull them all up and keep my scholarships. IM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD and its only gona get better right now im starin at 1 ounce of regs, 1 quarter of some fire crippie, and 2 eighths of shrooms (note there is not a emoticon with a big enough smile for this occasion) all im waiting on is my buddy to finish his final and im gona have the greatest night since i've been up here at FSU. and thats saying a LOT lol. well enough of my ranting, i need to go make a playlist on my iPod for the occasion

PEACE!!!