Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Blue Angels In Town!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 09:05 PM
2nd Gear
Default Blue Angels In Town!!!

WOW, all I can say, WOW.

It's not even the air show, they are just practicing around Lake Washington. This is the coolest thing I have ever seen, hands down. They closed the whole interstate highway, so people wouldn't have accidents from watching them perform.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Blue Angels In Town!!!

ehh couple of years of this and you will just be annoyed with it.. especially since its my job to guard the damn things while they are on the ground[:@]

Old 08-03-2006, 09:13 PM
1st Gear

Thunderbirds are better. Last time I saw the Blue Angels all they did were textbook maneuvers.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:17 PM

I grew up in Colorado Springs and the Thunderbirds always did a show for the Air Force Academy graduation every year, plus a lot of different fly overs for the games. I went to high school on the Academy and they let us out for hours at the end of every year to watch them practice flying overhead, since it was a total disruption to all of the classes. I always liked watching them. Very cool!!!

Old 08-03-2006, 09:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Propagandalf

Thunderbirds are better. Last time I saw the Blue Angels all they did were textbook maneuvers.
text book? when was the last time you saw the thunderchickens do anything outrageous? what's that move, the superman fly-by against two others that are headed at it at 500 ft of the deck? if you have ever seen the angels "walk" that thing down the runway you know what impressive is.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:34 PM
2nd Gear

Yea, just from what I was watching today, there's nothing text book about all of them bing above one another, 2 of them upside down waving at each other...

Old 08-03-2006, 11:35 PM
3rd Gear

How the hell could you say they are text book moves? Oh wait, I didn't even think about this... You probably fly fighter jets hugh?? LOL.

I've seen the Blue Angels tons of times and they amaze me every time I see them. When they do their show in Kansas City, they fly out of the down town airport and they fly all over down town right above all the buildings. It's pretty sweet.

Old 08-04-2006, 01:43 AM
2nd Gear

text book? really? come on. that **** is crazy.

Old 08-04-2006, 02:39 AM
3rd Gear

Blue Angels are pretty feckin cool, they were in town teh other weekend fof mthe air show ehre
in Sioux FAllsn]

Old 08-04-2006, 02:42 AM
3rd Gear

i was obsessed with the Blue Angels when i was younger...i would love to see them!

Quick Reply: Blue Angels In Town!!!