Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Blah!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 05:31 AM
5th Gear
Default Blah!

Holy crap! So I'm away for Christmas... wasn't sure if I'd have the net or not... but here I am. It's 2 am... I can't sleep. Just have a lot of stuff on my mind... life is a complicated thing. ... Blah. I need to find some like meditation techniques or something to clear my head...

Don't really know what else to say... Umm... Happy Holidays...

I nominate this for most pointless thread evar award. My mind wasn't really in it from the beginning... and somewhere about 12 words in I just shut down completely.

Umm... audi related stuff... I bought a neuspeed short shifter... I got some PIAA windshield wipers for my birthday... I am ordering swaybars in early January... and I have a CEL that pays me a visit every winter, it seems. Damned secondary air pump.

EDIT: if anybody else is feeling sort of "blah" or in one of those depressed/philosophical moods... put some words down. They often won't make sense, but whatever!

Old 12-24-2005, 05:35 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Blah!

eh well.. this will be the first christmas without my dad. makes me feel like crap

Old 12-24-2005, 05:35 AM
Administrator

i dont celibrate Xmas and it doesnt effect me at all
im workin on xmas and so is my mom
so even if we want to celibrate it we cant
but no biggy

but im always feelin blah though
to much stuff on my mind to list

Old 12-24-2005, 05:46 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

eh well.. this will be the first christmas without my dad. makes me feel like crap
sorry to hear that man. try and have a good Christmas if you can.

I haven't been home for over 3 years now and not being able to spend Christmas with my family for so long has sucked.

hey...it's Christmas Eve now, my favorite day of the year. that cheered me up a little

Old 12-24-2005, 05:58 AM
5th Gear

christmas is overrated if you ask me. it's just another day of the year..except on christmas everyone has to act fake.

Old 12-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

christmas is overrated if you ask me. it's just another day of the year..except on christmas everyone has to act fake.
so true Xmas is so overrated

Old 12-24-2005, 07:07 AM
4th Gear

i restrained from punching my 'girlfriend's' dad in the fuckign face last night

Old 12-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Administrator

I dont feel that xmas is overrated at my house.. i love it.. we sit around having a good time being ourselves, But the majority of society is pissing me off with the marketing of holidays.. it almost sounds cliche to say that.. but whatever.. I was supposed to work on Xmas, and make great money, but my scheduler called me today and asked if i wanted the day off paid so i was like what the hell.. why not. I was going to be working 2pm to 10pm so I wouldnt have been missing out on a lot.. but im glad i got it off because I can go visit my grandma, who is going to be spending the day alone.. till me and the gf get there..

Im moving to Arizona for a new MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) in Feb, I was going to move down there with my gf (we already live together now) and get a cheap apartment off base.. because i will be down there for 6 months.. but decided to have her stay up in WA, because I cant justify to myself spending all that money when i could just live in the barracks for free.. why the hell not save it up.. really want to get a new car, but damn i dont want to deal with the payments.. im not cheap .. im just frugal.

Is it just me or is Xmas the biggest hype ever then the biggest anti climatic day in the universe.. i mean seriously its built up to be this huge day/event.. then around 9am its already over, and people are like so umm thats everything huh? and your like yeah.. wanna watch TV?? LMAO..

I seriously think Headshok should get an award for this idea of a thread.. I think we need a lot more strong themed threads that can take off like the thong thread.. but not fade out like the random crap thread.. (which floats up every blue moon).. but I hope this thread stays around for while.. is anyone actually reading all of what i typed.. im not even going to re-read before hitting the submit.. its in the raw [/ramble]

Old 12-24-2005, 01:58 PM
2nd Gear

What's that? Depressed/philosophical mood thread? You know I'm in.....

So Thursday, some 17 kid backs into the M5, breaking the taillight and bending the trunk a little bit. It's getting paid for, no problem, I can probably do almost all of the work myself and pocket a $2000 check, so it could be worse. Even so, it took every ounce of self-restraint I had to not gut the kid with my boot knife, and toss him in the trunk. No-one would have seen a thing. But I didn't.

Last night held other issues, but I'm still tired as hell, and I'm not even sure why I'm up so early (it's not even 8 here yet, and I didn't think I went to sleep until around 4), so that can wait until later.

Old 12-24-2005, 02:44 PM
1st Gear

I am just happy to see 2005 go. It has been one of the worst years of my life. About the only good thing to happen was gettin my A4. Yesterday however while backing out of my drivway, there was a small mound of snow and that ripped off the little black spoiler thingy on the front of the car under the front bumper. No idea how much its gonna cost to have it put back on, it looks undamaged. Can't wait for 2006.

Quick Reply: Blah!