Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
David K
62.50%
CheckMyVitals
37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Biggest Hoser . . . Eh?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Biggest Hoser . . . Eh?

all depends which one's the woman in the relationship when they've been away from home too long...
panzer leaves no question who lost that game of poker...

Old 04-26-2005, 03:53 PM

you guys are pathetic. you actually like "quiet riot" YOU are the biggest hoser. EVER. In any event, the post was intended to be funny that is why it is in the "off topic" section. Come on fellas why you stressin the new guy?

not my fault MOST canadians are whimp ***, whining UN ******. Canada is so fearful of truth, their own government has banned FOX news. So much for free speech! At least you get truth here at the Audi forum. What is really funny is that all you **** from up north say FOX news is "this and that", etc., but NONE of you have even seen it cuzz your leftist commy govt wont LET you see it. There you have it TRUTH "fair and balanced"

Old 04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
4th Gear

Our entire country is pansies eh?
Being the stereotype lover you are... kinda odd that we somehow hold a stereotype of burly lumberjacks pouding back insane amounts of very good beer while braving deathly cold winters... and are also apparently a pansies.
Unfortunatly, I don't share your fervor for stereotypes... else I may actually respect and like you; but alas. Try working your way into peoples good books before you go around trashing people in jest, and even in jest.. you can still annoy people...by being annoying. Surprise...?

btw... we do get Fox... what the hell are you talking about?
I think i hear skipper calling, you should probably get moving eh?
OOHRAH!

Old 04-26-2005, 04:15 PM

Hmmm. i will take what you said under submission. But in all honesty, most liberals like you HATE anyone who doesnt think EXACTLY like them. So i seriously doubt you are being sincere that an American patriot who believes the war on terror is righteous, will ever be in "your good graces"

Like Neville Chamberlain, you will try and appease the terrorist enemy. You will ignore that muslim radicals are a major threat to YOUR safety. Instead you will say they would not be a problem if [evil] Bush had just "left those [poor] terrorists alone." You are wrong. History will prove me right. As it already has by case presendence. Ta ta. Hoser.

Old 04-26-2005, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

btw... we do get Fox... what the hell are you talking about?

Oh yeah tell me where? only by satelite . . right?

Old 04-26-2005, 04:27 PM
4th Gear

no... cable...

Old 04-26-2005, 04:34 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

Hmmm. i will take what you said under submission. But in all honesty, most liberals like you HATE anyone who doesnt think EXACTLY like them. So i seriously doubt you are being sincere that an American patriot who believes the war on terror is righteous, will ever be in "your good graces"

Like Neville Chamberlain, you will try and appease the terrorist enemy. You will ignore that muslim radicals are a major threat to YOUR safety. Instead you will say they would not be a problem if [evil] Bush had just "left those [poor] terrorists alone." You are wrong. History will prove me right. As it already has by case presendence. Ta ta. Hoser.
lol, what the hell are you talking about anymore?
First of all, I am in NO way interested in anything politics.
Second of all, I never opposed the war... at the beginning. But i have no idea what the hell they're fighting about anymore. I was under the impression we were finding Osama, having justice, doing some nice things to the muslim people to help their country after his evil reign... then getting the hell out and moving on. But unfortunatly I'm just too ignorant to see Bush's complicated scheme to getting Osama, cause that's why we're still in there... right?
Thirdly... I dislike you because you're a ***. Not because of whatever political arguments are going on. I couldn't really care less. I also have no respect for people who join the armed forces to try and get laid out of pity. Unfortunatly there bud, no matter how many army stories you tell, you're still not gonna get slammed by anyone but Bubba and Bruno with a wardrobe like that.

Old 04-26-2005, 05:14 PM

Your ignorance astounds me. you sound like that traitor John Kerry. Osama Bin Laden is not what the war is about. it's about radical islam. it's in the philipines, it came across the canadian border on 9-1-1. it must be stamped out before it can become any more powerful than it is. you would rather sit on the sidelines and say its all about Osama and act stupid. wake up hosehead.

oh yeah you have nothing to worry about cuzz you think apeasement works.

lol. on the cable. that's cuzz you and i both know FOX news is censored from canadian govt controlled TV.

Old 04-26-2005, 05:17 PM
5th Gear

......But in all honesty, most liberals like you HATE anyone who doesnt think EXACTLY like them.....
panzer, i'm pretty sure the exact opposite is true.....it's not a big secret that neo-conservatives like yourself hate anything that conflicts with your own beliefs....and fox news is ******* trash....bill o'reilly is the biggest ******* on cable news in the history of television..

Old 04-26-2005, 05:21 PM
5th Gear

.....most liberals like you HATE anyone who doesnt think EXACTLY like them.....

....you sound like that traitor John Kerry....

dumbass....

Quick Reply: Biggest Hoser . . . Eh?