Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Big life changes for a simpler life...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 05:30 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Big life changes for a simpler life...

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

"is it by filling other peoples voids you are filling your own"
Panda, that's profound. Some Mark Twain **** right there! Pretty damn perceptive.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:32 AM
18T
4th Gear

damn ..panda...

respekt!

Old 12-15-2005, 05:35 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

"is it by filling other peoples voids you are filling your own"
Panda, that's profound. Some Mark Twain **** right there! Pretty damn perceptive.
Yeah, it sounds great and ****, but as much as I proverbially "fill other's voids" (not like that you sick ****), i'm still as empty as the Guinness bottle in front of me right now.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:40 AM
3rd Gear

Man this post is getting way too deep.

What a$$hole started this thread anyway?[8D]

Old 12-15-2005, 05:45 AM

im guess that comment getting old and used up i guess, its not really the rite way to go rite, sounds like you are using other people to fulfill your needs
sure.

It can be looked at that way.

I prefer to look at it like doing what I do, makes this whole existance thing ok. It's a side-effect, a bonus, not a driving factor. I feel the "void" when I'm not doing what I think I'm supposed to be doing, not doing what I'm doing to get rid of the "void". That would be what I meant by...

"The only catch to this actually working is that you have to have "it" to give "it". Or, to say what I actually mean, you have to have it to recieve it. So, you can fake it and someone else can get it, but you wont get it, your full of it and you know it."

just because the ego approves of or likes something, does not make that thing wrong...

tell the ego it can come along...

Old 12-15-2005, 05:48 AM
Administrator

oh i get it now............so clear thanks SP4NK3R you are very deep

Old 12-15-2005, 05:50 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SP4NK3R

im guess that comment getting old and used up i guess, its not really the rite way to go rite, sounds like you are using other people to fulfill your needs
sure.

I prefer to look at it like doing what I do, makes this whole existance thing ok. It's a side-effect, a bonus, not a driving factor. I feel the "void" when I'm not doing what I think I'm supposed to be doing, not doing what I'm doing to get rid of the "void". That would be what I meant by...

"The only catch to this actually working is that you have to have "it" to give "it". Or, to say what I actually mean, you have to have it to recieve it. So, you can fake it and someone else can get it, but you wont get it, your full of it and you know it."

just because the ego approves of or likes something, does not make that thing wrong...

FU<K???

I couldn't follow b4 but now I've had a few white ruskies I have no f-ing idea what you guys are talking about.

The idiot who started this thread should be tied up and fu<ked to death by Jessica Biel

Old 12-15-2005, 05:52 AM

really? .....are you being serious or are you responding seriously sarcastic?[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 12-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

sure.

FU<K???

I couldn't follow b4 but now I've had a few white ruskies I have no f-ing idea what you guys are talking about.

The idiot who started this thread should be tied up and fu<ked to death by Jessica Biel
QuattroGT74 why do u do the things you do
just think of it this way you shouldnt help people becasue u think its rite thing you should do
if u do it that way then your faking it

really? .....are you being serious or are you responding seriously sarcastic?[sm=dontgetit.gif]

and sorry im not being sarcastic i think i got it, i hopefully

Old 12-15-2005, 02:42 PM
5th Gear

don't just tell your ego it can come along....LET YOUR EGO GUIDE YOU!

Quick Reply: Big life changes for a simpler life...