Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

BFFs

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 04:46 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: BFFs

ORIGINAL: Superdug

Well thatrs goo dyou can support your car and you but you better tell your car to get to work cause you will start resenting her/him. Is your car a boy or a girl by the way? casue most of the girls I know you love cars still have chick cars but there is always jealousy and cat fights happening.
My car is totally genderless, but 100% sex.

We hardly ever fight, but I think we're going to have to have a talk about the oil droplets on the garage floor.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:03 PM
Default RE: BFFs

ORIGINAL: sineo

ORIGINAL: Superdug

Well thatrs goo dyou can support your car and you but you better tell your car to get to work cause you will start resenting her/him. Is your car a boy or a girl by the way? casue most of the girls I know you love cars still have chick cars but there is always jealousy and cat fights happening.
My car is totally genderless, but 100% sex.

We hardly ever fight, but I think we're going to have to have a talk about the oil droplets on the garage floor.
lmao! I just got some weird looks for bursting out laughing.

Make sure you lay down the law about those oil droplets, once they start it can turn into an addiction...