Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Best vacation spot you've been to?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 04:03 PM
2nd Gear
Default Best vacation spot you've been to?

My wife and I have been to alot of great places, just wondering where you all think it the best you have been. Mine would have to be Mallorca. Its a little Spanish island in the Med. We have been 5 times. Usually every year for our anniversary, and then last year we went when I got R & R.

Old 12-10-2005, 04:15 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Best vacation spot you've been to?

I haven't been to a lot of places but this year my fiance' and I went to Maui for a week. It is so far the best place we've been to. Next year is Europe so we'll see how that matches up.

Old 12-10-2005, 04:25 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SlowWagon08

I haven't been to a lot of places but this year my fiance' and I went to Maui for a week. It is so far the best place we've been to. Next year is Europe so we'll see how that matches up.

Where in Europe, and what are you looking to do, party, be tourists, or both?

Old 12-10-2005, 04:33 PM

Anyone been to Cabo Mexico??? Going there this break with the fam. and want to know what to be expecing.... any hot spots??

Old 12-10-2005, 04:46 PM
2nd Gear

I've never been there, but alot of my friends have. They say it is just about perfect. Fun clubs if you wanna get trashed and have fun, and nice beaches if you wanna just be lazy.

Old 12-10-2005, 06:09 PM
18T
4th Gear

Egypt, Greece, Turkey

Old 12-10-2005, 06:12 PM
5th Gear

of all the places i've visited, rome is definitely my favorite. beautiful scenery, beautiful architecture, beautiful women...i notice you just posted in the 'drunk' thread...if you like to party, rome has some of the craziest clubs in europe. i'm not a big club guy but i had a BLAST at the clubs out there.

Old 12-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Administrator

I would say Utah, I know what your thinking what the hell is this guy on?... but seriously Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon, and Canyonlands are some pretty hot places for scenery

Old 12-10-2005, 06:26 PM
4th Gear

ive been to alot of places, i had a shitload of fun at dominican republic, and california, in cali rent a car and drive route 1. its amazing!

Old 12-10-2005, 06:52 PM

Winter i would say Whistler in British Columbia
Summer i would say Alaskan Cruise or Maui, we liked it so much we bought a timeshare there in the new westin hotel. Its awesome.
This summer, im going to europe and my dad is even considering us doing the gumball to see europe at 160 mph , i doubt that will happen but europe will for sure b.c it will be a big year, im graduating, my bros transfering schools, my mom will be better and i will be turning 18 like a few weeks before we go.

Quick Reply: Best vacation spot you've been to?