Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The best night of my life, or it could have been.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:14 AM
4th Gear
Default The best night of my life, or it could have been.

So I was bored to night and me and a friend decided to got to the audi dealler near my house and look around, apon gettin there. I noticed that they had three colors outside non of witch are good in my opionon. So we went around back to see what they had in stock. to my delight the truck had made a ship ment of 12 new audis, still in there covers. We went to go see what santa had brought us. at the front of the line was an A8l with all the bells and wistels like you would expect from a $80K, behind it were a couple A6's in diff trip, and then down the line. As I was standing by the A8 I desided to give the old handle a tug and to my delight, HAHA, it was open. Having sat in one before I called my friend (audi noob) over to check out probably one of the sweetest rides he'll sit in for a long time. we sat in that thing for like five minutes pushin butten, and just overall enjoying the expereance. I was in the pax seat, feckin around. I looked over towardes him to show him something and notices something, something shiny, and beautiful, with a warm glow around it. I had dreamt of a day like this, I had to do a double take as I didn't believe my eyes. There hanging from the windsheild wipre controle arm, from a long burgandy, kinda chalky looking rubber band, was the Key!!!. (insert cargasum here) thats right, you read correctly, THE KEY. Well what is one to do when faced with such a sercomstance. Of course, let that baby perr. man that v8 sounds good. all the crap on the dash the screen that pops out over the center a/c vents the currser control. much like you find on the BMW 7 series. every thing was bliss. The erge to drive it around the five acer empty parking lot was uncontrolable but, I jsut couldn't. all though we spent the next 30 min looking at every last car in similar fashion. unfortunatly no s-line cars in the linup but still quite a beautiful night indeed.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:16 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: The best night of my life, or it could have been.

haha sounds like a good night indeed.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:18 AM
4th Gear

you don't even no, One small pad lock is all that stands between me and 12 brand new audis.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:19 AM
2nd Gear

you son of a bitch.. you should have drove it hard... lol ..thats insane.. nice find man.. next time where all black and a mask.. and well.. you know the rest..

Old 05-24-2006, 04:19 AM
1st Gear

haha sick

Old 05-24-2006, 04:21 AM
2nd Gear

i've kinda done the same thing at an acura dealership one time.. they had the car ( the acura suv.. mxv?? or something) sitting out front.. and me and buddy were poking around.. the doors were open which was a surprise.. and after checking out all the cubby holes and features .. we popped open the lid on the cup holder and the key was inside..

we pusssed out also.. didnt even start it up.. lol .. just dreamed and what could have been.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:25 AM
4th Gear

God I wanted so bad the let it loose but think what kinda trouble we could have got in, ****, that would have been fun.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:25 AM
Administrator

so the dealership wasnt open during this??? If not.. all i can say is see ya!! Go get emm.. And i will take 1

Old 05-24-2006, 04:26 AM
4th Gear

no the place was dead, nothing insight, I know what you mean,

Old 05-24-2006, 04:28 AM
Administrator

good god.. you should at least have taken the keys.. come back later that day for a test ride.. you know what i mean???

Quick Reply: The best night of my life, or it could have been.