Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Beer Pong Can Hurt!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default Beer Pong Can Hurt!!!!!!

Well I have spent the last 2 days setting in bed not being able to get out or do anything because of a fluke accident playing beer pong
Name:  Leg1.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  70.8 KB
I dislocated my knee cap and fucked up some other stuff. I cant bend my knee and im all cracked out on hydrocodone. i was trying to pick up a ping pong ball that went flying past me and i slipped on the hardwood floor that had a lot of beer spilt on it. next thing i know im in the worse pain of my life and my knee is all jacked up. 10 min later the medics arive and hull my *** to the hospital. got a few pain killers there but not enough to take all the pain away because i was really drunk and they didnt want my heart to stop. the doc grabed my let and streatched it out and with 2 thumbs he shoved my knee cap back in. that was about the most painfull thing i have gone through and now im in bed for a few more days. aparently i have fluid in my knee but was lucky i didnt tear anything. a few of my friends took more pics and i heard there was even a movie floting around i will see if i can youtube it and post it up for you guys. ok off to pop some more feel good pills

Old 07-19-2008, 02:37 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Beer Pong Can Hurt!!!!!!

That's pretty messed up.

Enjoy the painkillers.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:44 PM
Zombie Defense Force

well just found out i broke my knee cap[:@] wtf do i do now? anyone have this problem?

Old 07-19-2008, 03:06 PM
1st Gear

dude.
im not going to lie.......but....you pretty much owned yourself..

Old 07-19-2008, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Jeff

well just found out i broke my knee cap[:@] wtf do i do now? anyone have this problem?
Woah, how badly is it broken?

Treatment will depend on that. If its a relatively small break then it can just be treated through rest and some physio after the fact. If its a bigger fracture and you can't raise a straight leg up in the air then you will often times need surgery to set the patella properly followed again by physio for a long time afterwards.

What did the doc say? Is it badly swollen too?

Old 07-20-2008, 12:35 AM
4th Gear

lol^^^ Aww man you got sh|tfaced and busted ur sh|t. Well at least it wasnt your head you cracked or broke (thank-god) rest up man you should be good to go soon!

Old 07-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Zombie Defense Force

I dont know how badly its broken tell tomorrow when i can see a leg doc. they are all closed on the weekends. here is a pic of how swollen it is

still didnt keep me from shooting both of these bad boys at the same time. also shot two .44 mags at the same time, one was a revolver

Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Site Moderator

My brother broke his knee and his femur, (much worse) it took him about 4 months to get over the knee, and 14 months to get over the femur. So my best guess would be 4-6 months to recover.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:36 PM
Zombie Defense Force

going to get a ct scan today to see if i need surgery which would suck because it would prevent me from skiing this winter

Old 07-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

posting here sucks!! wouldn't go thru. how many words am i limited to?

Quick Reply: Beer Pong Can Hurt!!!!!!