Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

bday Idea's

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 04:58 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: bday Idea's

I don't know if the birthday has passed...but...I loved the idea of cooking for her...I love it when a guy cooks for me, and spends time on the table and the atmosphere. I can cook when I have the time, when I don't, I go to a local Italian take out place with a tray and have them make whatever food I feel like will be the most impressive in my tray...btw most places have no problem cooking on your stuff.
Don't use lights at dinner, do it all by candle-light...I'm not saying go overboard, but enough so that she can see how good the food is that you made lol.
I loved the belly dancing tutorial!!!! May not be a bad idea as an add-on. Do you have any shows by you? If so, consider getting tickets to a show that would interest her. Star registry is not the greatest gift a girl can get. But, sending flowers to her at work (read: AT WORK) either day of her birthday, or closest day before her birthday, is always amazing...make sure you write a nice note in the card. We love things we can show off to our coworkers. Remember don't be as worried about the gift as you are about making the night special, for her.

REMEMBER - STUFFED ANIMALS ARE CUTE ON VALENTINES DAY! NOT FOR A BIRTHDAY UNLESS THERE'S A PIECE OF EXPENSIVE JEWELRY ON IT!!! Good luck - hope she enjoys!

Old 03-08-2005, 10:49 AM

Well thank you for the advise and actually the b-day is this weekend coming but I decided against the cooking since I am so bad at it haha I made reservations at the medieval times dinner & show has anyone been to one of these yet also fior gifts i bought a bunch of stuff from the body shop and she also likes doing up scrap books so i contacted her mother and I am getting baby pictures from her to make up a scrap book

BTW thank you for the hints haha I did the teddy bear thing on valentines day but it is still to early in the relationship for jewelry

OOOO and I do like your idea about the flowers sent to her work on her B-day thank you very nice

Old 03-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Senior Administrator

I was gonna offer a last minute suggestion of leather, lace, and whipped cream... But, since you've already got a handle on it, nevermind.

Old 03-08-2005, 01:25 PM

haha yes sir thank you haha

Old 03-08-2005, 02:40 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I was gonna offer a last minute suggestion of leather, lace, and whipped cream... But, since you've already got a handle on it, nevermind.

Why is that every guys first gift choice?

I'm sure she will completely melt over you talking to her mom to get some old pictures for a scrap book - nice idea!

Old 03-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Senior Administrator

Well, I know what not to get HER one her birthday... [sm=joke.gif]

Old 03-08-2005, 04:12 PM

just hope to melt in her mouth not in my hand

Old 03-15-2005, 07:53 PM
1st Gear

how did the bday go?

Old 03-15-2005, 08:00 PM

OMG it was great haha we went out on Saturday but then last night was her actual B-day but she had to work so I talked to her friends before had to meet at this bar so a bunch of them did and I picked her up from work as a suprize go to the bar expecting not to be there long but one of her friends (newc boyfriend to her best friend) bought this tray of shots it comes to the table to find out afterwards that half the people at the table don't drink so it was up to me and her to kill a few teqellia [sm=alcoholic.gif] hahahaha good night hurting today [sm=headbang.gif]12hour shift

Old 03-15-2005, 08:03 PM
1st Gear

haha nice!

Quick Reply: bday Idea's