Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

bday Idea's

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 01:23 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: bday Idea's

i think the Basket with full of lil stuff is good one because i did the same thing with my ex and she loved it dude, so you have few options to choose from, and the suprise party is pretty good because she would enjoy all of her friends being there , but w/e you choose hope ya'll have fun PC

Old 02-23-2005, 01:51 PM
3rd Gear

when u guys gonna learn, let those hoes pay for everything

Old 02-23-2005, 01:54 PM
1st Gear

A few ideas.

If you can cook, girl's love it when guys cook them a nice dinner. Have dinner and a bottle of wine , maybe her favorite movie.

Go to snapfish and make her a personalized calendar, and then take her to dinner.

Surprise party is a great idea, hard to pull off and alot of work though lol.

The one that always gets the best response for me is picking them up in the morning, tell them to bring a change in clothes (depending on what you plan):

Now plan out a whole afternoon. I'll usually take a day trip up to wine country (probably not an option for you) but a picnic would probably be ok, or some day trip near you.

Then stop off somewhere and have her change into her dinner clothes, and take her to a nice rest. for dinner, then have your friends meet you out after dinner for drinks and clubbing.

Old 02-23-2005, 02:05 PM
4th Gear

take her to a race, jk dont listen to me thats why im single

Old 02-23-2005, 02:32 PM

I like your idea Jason the only problem with a few of those for me is I can't cook anything I'm usless like that for the picnic I live in Canada so its like -20 outside I kinda like the day trip idea though for the supiise party I haven't even met any of her friends yet but she hasn't met mine either and for the club/bar she doesn't party at all she says she will go to a bar and be out of there my 12 Fu@k me I'm just getting to the bar at that time but its cool because I'm 27 now and my party days are in the past

Old 02-23-2005, 02:33 PM

I am thinking about the basket full of little stuff the body shop is full of that kind of ****

Old 02-23-2005, 02:58 PM
4th Gear

gluck

Old 02-23-2005, 02:58 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion

I like your idea Jason the only problem with a few of those for me is I can't cook anything I'm usless like that for the picnic I live in Canada so its like -20 outside I kinda like the day trip idea though for the supiise party I haven't even met any of her friends yet but she hasn't met mine either and for the club/bar she doesn't party at all she says she will go to a bar and be out of there my 12 Fu@k me I'm just getting to the bar at that time but its cool because I'm 27 now and my party days are in the past
Hah ok, yeah picnic is out.

What part of Canada? Does she like outdoor activities? Maybe for the afternoon you could take her snowboarding or skiing. Maybe a cross country hike?

Let's see..... I guess nix the surprise party idea, it would probably be too much pressure to throw a party and meet all her/your friends at once.

Well if you can't cook, could you order in some good food. And prepare it. Just make a nice atmosphere and put the food in serving dishes, after all it should be the thought that counts. Get a good bottle of wine to go along with dinner too.

Yeah my current g/f doesn't party that much either. Does she drink at all? Mine still likes to go out, so we usually go to piano bars, martini bars, or just have a few drinks at some of the local brewery type places.

Old 02-23-2005, 04:12 PM

Yea she soesn't mind drinking every once and a while both of us don't ski or snowboard but a hike could work if it is not to cold outside good idea but she knows I can't cook am I trying to hide that fact with your idea ? haha

Old 02-23-2005, 05:06 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: clconversion
she knows I can't cook am I trying to hide that fact with your idea ? haha

Haha no of course not. Just make sure it is good food from a good rest. She'll appreciate the effort you put into "making" the dinner. As long as you don't just put the to go boxes on the table and serve it lol.

Just make the atmosphere nice, put some thought into it, then put the dishes in some serving trays, throw it in the oven to stay warm and when she comes over bring out the appetizers first, then dinner. Of course she'll know you didn't make it, but she'll be overwhelmed with the effort.

This is just what I would do.

Make the table, tablecloth and all...... put some flowers on the table, maybe a few candles if you want it to be romantic. Throw in some music. Pour two glasses of wine. Then when she comes over tell her to sit down and go get the appetizers and salad. Then serve dinner.

Quick Reply: bday Idea's