Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

bday Idea's

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Default bday Idea's

Ok the G/F's birthday is next month I have no idea what to get her and I need help I had a great idea of going to see mamma mia but that is not here right now I can't go to crazy we have only been seening eachother now for a month any of u guys have any great idea dammit I wish we had more girls on this forum wtf

Old 02-22-2005, 07:25 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: bday Idea's

Old 02-22-2005, 07:32 PM

Damm right I like your thinkin jesty haha any others guys

Old 02-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Senior Administrator

OK, here's what I got my new G/F on her BDay, which happened about 6weeks after we started dating, coincidentally. At Waldenbooks and Borders, usually up near the cashiers station, they have these cute little items in small boxes. Things you'd put on your desk to clutter it up, and such. Here's what I got my G/F, and my suggestion to you (mine absoutely ADORED her gift): Get the Belly Dancing kit. It's inexpensive (under $10.00), yet intimate (but not TOO intimate). PLUS, if she actually does practice... YOU get to reap the rewards!!! Theoretically.

Old 02-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Administrator

i gave a girl friend befor a custom made basketfull of cute stuff animals wit a picture of us in a nice frame

Old 02-23-2005, 01:45 AM
6th Gear

Panda, I think I just shed a tear. How precious.

Old 02-23-2005, 03:39 AM
Administrator

my ex liked stuff like that and she didnt like me buyin her stuff or spending money on her
i had to sneak off to pay the dinner bills at time becasue she always wanted to pay
she was a rare one
i remember i tolder someday i was gonna buy an audi and your gonna sit in the passanger seat and she told me she was fine just sitting in the passanger seat of my civic

Old 02-23-2005, 06:01 AM
2nd Gear

I have been dating (on and off) the same girl for the past 5.5 years. More on than off and it has been going strong for the last 2.5 years. anyways i am not sure how close you are with her friends but what i did last year and maybe you could to is plan a surprise party. The place i work had a party room and i had everyone show up early there was food and drinks people brought flowers and ballons ect. Then i told her i wanted to take her out to dinner where i worked. when we got there the hostess took up to the table closest to the party room and then said, she might have a table in the back when we went in they turned the lights on it was great! all her friends were there she almost cried. Not sure if this helps but it is a fun idea.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:25 AM
6th Gear

I'd buy her some cooking stuff and tell her to get working on your dinner.

Old 02-23-2005, 10:50 AM

panda she is the same way we live about a hour away from eachother I have estimated $10 in gas to go there and back and she has tried to give me gas money but I like your idea but I just did the teddy bear thing on valentines BTW jesty great idea hahaha i love it

Quick Reply: bday Idea's