Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Barack Obama's GMail Account Leaked!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 11:38 AM
1st Gear
Default Barack Obama's GMail Account Leaked!!

Old 09-19-2008, 11:40 AM

I agree with Richard Cheney.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:22 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Flip
I agree with Richard Cheney.
dont see that every day

Old 09-19-2008, 03:20 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by bgrist
dont see that every day

you dont!?!!?

Old 09-19-2008, 04:20 PM

Obama is a flip-flopper, him and his wife don't care about the American people and his role model is a racist muslim radical. He will never get my vote.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:43 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Flip
him and his wife don't care about the American people and his role model is a racist muslim radical. He will never get my vote.
+1 all Barack Hussein Obama needs is a long beard and he would look just like Osama.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
1st Gear

You guys are unbelievable... just by chance of his name, which he has denounced, you assume that he is a radical muslim, and therefore must be a terrorist.

Let me say something just this once, and then I'll be done.
Being of a roughly Middle Eastern decent does not make one a terrorist, or a Muslim, any more than it makes me, a Catholic German, a ****.
Having a middle name like Hussein does not make anyone a Muslim or terrorist, especially when that person's entire family is known to be SOUTHERN BAPTIST.

Just because he doesn't do things the same way as every other stuffy, old, close-minded white man to take office, that doesn't automatically qualify him to be a terrorist or a radical.
Maybe if some people would stop to think for a minute that there is a world outside the United States, they would realize things like this. If you don't like Obama, that's fine. But for God's sake, don't take every opportunity to throw in your short-sighted two cents, just because you think that everything you believe is the only right answer that exists.

/Conversation

Saintforlife, great post. It's hilarious

Old 09-19-2008, 10:41 PM

^ Someone got a little but hurt !!! Isn't he muslim though ??? And if his family's Southern Baptist, why the hell is his middle name Hussein ??? But its ok cuz u can get mad about what was said, but then you say something like "stuffy, old, close minded white man" but you forgot thats its not nice to label !!! next time try not to contradict yourself. That is all, have a nice day stupid ,

Old 09-19-2008, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Kasey923
You guys are unbelievable... just by chance of his name, which he has denounced, you assume that he is a radical muslim, and therefore must be a terrorist.

Let me say something just this once, and then I'll be done.
Being of a roughly Middle Eastern decent does not make one a terrorist, or a Muslim, any more than it makes me, a Catholic German, a ****.
Having a middle name like Hussein does not make anyone a Muslim or terrorist, especially when that person's entire family is known to be SOUTHERN BAPTIST.

Just because he doesn't do things the same way as every other stuffy, old, close-minded white man to take office, that doesn't automatically qualify him to be a terrorist or a radical.
Maybe if some people would stop to think for a minute that there is a world outside the United States, they would realize things like this. If you don't like Obama, that's fine. But for God's sake, don't take every opportunity to throw in your short-sighted two cents, just because you think that everything you believe is the only right answer that exists.

/Conversation

Saintforlife, great post. It's hilarious
Before you go on defending something, please re-read my post. Nowhere did I say he was a muslim although he has a shady past, I said his mentor IS a racist muslim radical known for saying "Goddamn America".

Old 09-20-2008, 02:38 AM
2nd Gear

i try to stay out of the politics but that was pretty funny especially dick cheneys (not because i agree with him its just funny because i can see him saying that)

Quick Reply: Barack Obama's GMail Account Leaked!!