Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Bad news for Bob0192837465

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 07:27 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Bad news for Bob0192837465

ORIGINAL: Splinter.

ORIGINAL: CLX

+1, but +10000 on the article. I pull out in front of bikers when I see them riding like retards. I think that if you get caught doing that sh*t you should really be banned for life from riding, and have your regular car license suspended for at least a year.
I hope you don't mean cut them off when you say you pull out in front of them there's nothing wrong or illegal with merging into an empty lane, and if there happens to be some jerk-off racing up it going well over the posted speed limit on a bike, that's too bad for him, cause that causes as many bike accidents and biker deaths as bikers riding like idiots (speaking from experience, my gf's parents ride, and they have...well i guess had...friends who have died or been seriously injured in accidents while on a bike just out of other people's sheer ignorance, like when people don't pay enough attention to the road and don't see that there's a bike in the lane over and just change lanes, or when they don't give a bike enough room to operate)... but yeah, I agree with what you're saying 100%, just not your actions in dealing. that's up to the cops to deal with them. if anything were to happen to that biker, you'd be fucked haha. No, they'd be the ones who would be f*cked, and possibly my bumper would have a pretty red smear on it.

Its good that they're trying to punish those dummies on bikes that choose to drive like there are no consequences, but I don't think that the state should be allowed to confiscate someone's private property like that if I randomly threatened someone with one of my guns, it would get confiscated. A crime is a crime no matter if someone gets hurt, killed, or not... although taking away their bike licence for 10 years is an awesome idea, imo. maybe if they suspended the license and gave em a hefty fine?

Old 01-11-2008, 08:16 PM

Got bad news for u the law got shot down. That and how are u catchin a bike? If they know they are gonna get arrested anyway they aren't stoppin. I wanna see a car capable of catchin the slowest 600ss in traffic.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Trey25

I thought this was a ban Bob0192837465 thread[sm=boosign.gif]

Nothing new in NY. They have special squads that take bikes just for the hell of it lol My cousin got pulled over and charged for reckless driving after he was tailed, by the cop, for nearly 3 miles. If you see someone tailing you your gonna speed up right? Anyways his bike got impounded and when he got it back the rear tire which had less than 300 miles on it was fvckin bald. Riding in NY is like having a big "arrest me" sticker on your jacket.
Yea the cops are bad here. Thats y no one stops. I got my bike impounded 1 time for doing nothing,literaly. Just chillen at a light waitin for it 2 change. After that i started the FTP racing thing,now hell i'll just flip em off for fun.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

now hell i'll just flip em off for fun.
... wow dude... that makes you awesome

Old 01-11-2008, 10:02 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

ORIGINAL: Trey25

I thought this was a ban Bob0192837465 thread[sm=boosign.gif]

Nothing new in NY. They have special squads that take bikes just for the hell of it lol My cousin got pulled over and charged for reckless driving after he was tailed, by the cop, for nearly 3 miles. If you see someone tailing you your gonna speed up right? Anyways his bike got impounded and when he got it back the rear tire which had less than 300 miles on it was fvckin bald. Riding in NY is like having a big "arrest me" sticker on your jacket.
Yea the cops are bad here. Thats y no one stops. I got my bike impounded 1 time for doing nothing,literaly. Just chillen at a light waitin for it 2 change. After that i started the FTP racing thing,now hell i'll just flip em off for fun.
Bob, you are a complete idiot, and I am officially convinced you are a Braces wearing 12 year old who jerks off to pictures of 600cc bikes. I can't even believe you even had a brain cell to find this forum.Everyone hates you and thinks you are a douche(and for good reason)[:'(]

Old 01-11-2008, 10:13 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Kraysaw

I think you are referring to splitting lanes. Yes it is. One of the great benefits to riding a motorcycle.

The problem is that many idiots do it when its really dangerous. I think the law says you are only suppose to do it when traffic is moving at like 25mph or less and you're not suppose to exceed more than about 15mph faster than that traffic... I can't remember the exact rules. But it sure helps you beat traffic if you do it safely.

You'll see guys blowing between cars going 80-90 when traffic is moving at normal speeds. Stupid. The worst time though in my opinion is when traffic is stop and go and moving up to around 40mph or so. That's just when some idiot is gonna not look and decide one lane over left or right is moving faster and jump over and plow the knucklehead flying down between lanes on a bike.
Ya thats what I was referring to. I've got fam out there and this is my only experiance with it; moving right along in trafficand some idiot blows by at 100 on the dividers.

Old 01-12-2008, 01:14 AM

I think that we could bypass alot of the Bullsh!t if we simply made it a requirement to actually have a motorcycle permit/license to buy a motorcycle...and a requirement to have motorcycle insurance within a week of buying the bike or it will be repo.'ed

I got my first bike and drove it like a douche for a month and then sold it (bikes are not for me)...I never had a license or insurance on it...

It is my own personal belief that if bikers are going to have their bikes seized, maybe the same should go for automobiles as well...I mean....if I was in a civic doin 50 over the posted speed limit they still wouldn't take my car for keeps, so why would they take my bike?...

fvck that

Old 01-12-2008, 08:55 AM
5th Gear

how did i know it was gona be in FL [&o] they just keep getting stricter and stricter. they just passed a law where if your caught going 30mph over the speed limit you go directly to jail.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:08 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

how did i know it was gona be in FL [&o] they just keep getting stricter and stricter. they just passed a law where if your caught going 30mph over the speed limit you go directly to jail.
It's because of all the old fvckers down there, trying to keep young hoodlums under control! Why, when they were our age...

Old 01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Senior Administrator

Unfortunately for FL residents, most young people have little knowledge of or use for the political process that are slowly strangling them... While old people (like I will be, one day soon) have NOTHING BETTER to do with their time but sit around and thinking up ways to annoy young-uns to retaliate for having the odacity for being young...

I can't WAIT 'til *I* get old and get to sit around thinking up ways to get back at young peeps... And, most of you know me well enough to know that my revenge will be SWEEEEEEEEEET!!! And FUNNY!!!

Quick Reply: Bad news for Bob0192837465