Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Back to school

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 03:03 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Back to school

How screwed up in the head do you have to be to put neons on a ride that cherry?!? Maybe we'll luck out & his parents won't let him. lol.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:36 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: zeshkani_usa

i' am excited for school since its my last year at the university time to graduate with a BS in Chemsitryand get ready for Med School
haha, my kinda guy, what are you going to specialize in.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:02 AM
2nd Gear

I'm glad to see there are plenty of other young Audi owners here. Whenever I pass an Audi on the road, I try to make eye contact and give a little wave or something, but most everyone I see in Audis here are middle aged people who could probably care less if they're driving an Audi, aside from the status.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:11 AM
5th Gear

I don't see many other Audi's at all where I'm at...I kind of wish I lived up near Chicago so I could go to some of the get-togethers when I get my license.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:21 AM
1st Gear

Damn i started school yesterday but i didnt go so today was my last day, im a junior but its my third freakin school so i dont know anybody, again, this sucks,my parents decided private school was the best for my (that part was kinda my fault) so they shipped me off to boston for sophomore year after spending freshman year in san antonio texas and now that they saw i was getting my **** together up thier its back down to san antonio but to a diffrent school,[:@]this sucks cuse everyone at this school has known eachother forever, hell right now i think ill be lucky if i dont just drive right into a wall at about a 100,the only thing is my my shitty luck i would probablly live and no longer have my car wich would suck even more, even though i would trade that car to get back to boston ,now i have to live with my messed up mom againand get bitched out by my dad more often. my bad i just needed to vent and this kinda felt like the place to do it. peace out

Old 08-22-2007, 01:28 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4RiddeR

Damn i started school yesterday but i didnt go so today was my last day, im a junior but its my third freakin school so i dont know anybody, again, this sucks,my parents decided private school was the best for my (that part was kinda my fault) so they shipped me off to boston for sophomore year after spending freshman year in san antonio texas and now that they saw i was getting my **** together up thier its back down to san antonio but to a diffrent school,[:@]this sucks cuse everyone at this school has known eachother forever, hell right now i think ill be lucky if i dont just drive right into a wall at about a 100,the only thing is my my shitty luck i would probablly live and no longer have my car wich would suck even more, even though i would trade that car to get back to boston ,now i have to live with my messed up mom againand get bitched out by my dad more often. my bad i just needed to vent and this kinda felt like the place to do it. peace out
That sucks, man. It was kind of like that for me going into my freshman year - two grade schools come together into one high school so I didn't know a lot of the people when most of them had been going to school with eachother for their entire lives. At least you can probably find someone else to talk about Audi's with.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:34 AM
1st Gear

yea the same thing happened at my school freshman year 2 schools joined into 1 ,oh and the only people i get to really talk about audis is here on line though, im the only one at my school with an audi, and for the most part the car people i hang out with are through my bro and their all trans ams an comaros. freakin 11 sec ones too so i get freakin anialated when i want to mess around with em lol but i dont mind. ill probablly get to know people as time goes on, it just sucks right now but oh well

Old 08-22-2007, 01:44 AM
5th Gear

Yeah, most of the car people here are into older Camaros and things of that sort. Most of they don't even know what an Audi is...it's sad how isolated people can be from the innovations of the German automotive industry! lol.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 AM
1st Gear

sure is oh well their loss, oh and the comaros and trans ams im talkin about are like 01 and 02, they aint new but they are the last year they were made so i dont realy think their old. thier fast but then agian what do they know about realauto engeneering, when it comes to that germany is king lol.. my brother has one its about to come out of the shop and that thing is going to be a beast, he put a stroker engine thats going to push a lil over 500 ponies but its the 500 shot of freakin nos thats going to give the real kick lol [sm=nxsmile.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Old 08-22-2007, 02:05 AM
5th Gear

That car's gonna be freakin' FAST!! I don't know if I'll ever put NOS in one of my cars...I'll just be happy when I can finally get mine chipped! lol.

Quick Reply: Back to school